Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SweetCherryPop: Sweet Cherry Pop - Cherry Popped

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar

Thumbs up Jeezus...

That’s some good shit there jojo...damn this chick is fit. 😍🔥🔥🔥👍🏾👍🏾

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    My goodness! Thanks for the review and pics!

Guest BCD

Bait and Switch

Just a heads up, got the old bait and switch recently with her. Communicated via text Per her request with posted phone but when I got to house a Lisa was only one there. Pretty but was an A cup with 3/4” nips. At that point I called her out but just went with it, cause you know, takes time and effort and i had driven 25 miles and didn’t want to start over. Lisa was sweet but a little quiet for me.

As is typical, I followed up via PM and text to say I didn’t appreciate the treatment but hoped she would make accommodation so we could try again, but her response was same cut and paste as my first inquiry without acknowledgment or apology for what took place.

My suggestion is to confirm you are going to see Candi (Sweet Cherry) rather than Lisa or any substitute. Hate that this happened because her pics are stunning and other reviews very favorable. And I rarely complain or post negative comments on the two major forums, so it’s a PSA. White Knights need not reply. It is what it is.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Central Houston. Prefer Westchase for incalls.
    ^^^that sucks man. I saw Cherry last night for the first time. Pretty sure it was her. She was great.

Verified Hobbyist BCD HungAznGuy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caspian1911 View Post
    My suggestion is to confirm you are going to see Candi (Sweet Cherry) rather than Lisa or any substitute.
    Sorry you got baited Caspian, but thanks for the advice for the rest of us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2