Date of Visit: 6-6-19

Preferred Method of Contact: Private Messages

Phone Number: Na

Email Address: MeetKaylaPink@protonmail.com

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=358784

City, State: Houston Texas

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes

Activities: Lfk, fondling, ass worship, daty, dato, greek, doggy, 69, sloppy bbbj

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour

Donation: 300

Approximate age of Companion: 25

Hair Color and Length: Black, mid length

Smoking Status: did not notice

Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic

Companion Description: Curvy, tummy but not distracting, big ass, pretty face, b or c boobs

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met expectations

Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!

Public comments:

The rest of the story:
Sent Kayla a text to see when available. Once we agreed with a time she sent me address to her incall. Knocked on her door and she immediately opened the door completely naked!! She has a very outgoing personality. We walked to the room and got ourselves comfortable. I took a quick shower due to our lovely extreme heat here in Houston. Once done showering, we did some small convo. Then we moved In To some lfk, breast kissing and bbbj. She’s a very cool gal and enjoys what she does. I was surprised how much she enjoyed Greek. Not many girls like to perform this. She has mad skills in their bbbj. I wish she was cim. That was the only negative but not a decisive factor to me. The room and sheets were clean too. That to me would’ve been a factor to either stay or leave.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.