Thread: Young--- Tight----GREEK PRiNCESS LAYLA-----Reviews on Eccie.com--Bottomless BBJ!!!

Verified Companion Companion Miss_Spicexo's Avatar

Young--- Tight----GREEK PRiNCESS LAYLA-----Reviews on Eccie.com--Bottomless BBJ!!!

Good Afternoon!
    Layla Monroe�� here stopping through to leave my mark, hopefully on your mind.��

A Gorgeous Exotic BEAUTY! I’m the total package; intelligence, sophistication and beauty that’s unforgettable !! I will make your experience something you’ll never forget. A REAL gentleman rewards himself & you deserve it!

Looking for an awesome experience? You’ve just hit the jackpot!!! I’m Gorgeous, Classy, Playful, Refreshing & Affectionate...With a desire for adventure.... I possess the qualities of your Perfect Playmate!!!
    My curvy and petite body is just a plus to my personality! My goal is to always please you that means giving you what you desire and to fullfill your fantasy or fantasies.

Feel the need to get away & play? Here is how to schedule an experience with me:

*Booking by Appointment Only*Same Day Appointment ✔️ Available ✔️

,*Text(preferred method of contact) or Pm Me! Include the day/time/duration you are seeking to meet along with you handle if you are texting me.

*Fetish Friendly*
    *Multi-Hour*

��San Antonio, TX
    Eisenhauer and 35
    15 min from downtown| 11 min from SAT Airport
    19 min from medical center| 30 min from SeaWorld .

IMG_2925.jpg44c94141b76bb7f0783ab03c2137392d_f.jpgIMG_7276.jpgIMG_3150.jpg

LFK | CBJ | BBJ | DTBJ | GREEK | DATY | DATO | FIA | FIP | COA | COT | COF | CIM |Foot Fetish AND MORE...

INCALL : 150 HHR | 200 HR | BNG 120/w finish 140
    OUTCALL: 200 HHR | 300 HR

Last edited by Miss_Spicexo; 06-17-2019 at 11:56 AM.
    📲305-501-6315
    Eccie Verified and Reviewed
    "EROS MODEL"
    Twitter:
    Snapchat: Meet.ToniaT