Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Dallas, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? na
    Activities: NURU, BBBJ, CFS, DFK
    Length of Visit: 1 hr
    Donation: $200
    Approximate age of Companion: Lates 20s maybe?
    Hair Color and Length: dark, below shoulders
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background: Korean
    Companion Description: Very cuty, little over 5'. Great c cup tits, not much of an ass, tattoo on her stomach
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations??
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Very pretty girl, super attentive and complimentary

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!

Saw purple & here's my 2¢ ...

my main frustration w/the reviews of the women @ blue is that they are seemingly purposefully misleading about their looks & ages & i think that's bullshit. now, they provide a good environment & good services & i have always been treated fairly. however, i like to post my experiences to offer a more balanced view.

saw purple for an evening appt about a week or so ago. typical session. ts, kissing, hj, bj, ss, bj, fs, etc. purple is pretty, but not nearly as pretty as described in most of these reviews. she has to be early 30's at the youngest. i would say she could even be early 40's. in my opinion, if u saw her in the grocery store, u would look @ her & think she was pretty for her age & likely hot about 10 or 15 yrs ago. body is nice & thin. not fat, but not great. seems she clearly had a child or children. no damage i could see, but seemed obvious from her shape. face is ok, but nothing to go running up there for. nice decent breasts. large b or small c. mm from what i could tell. but honestly saggy considering they were augmented. she likes to kiss, but not a big deal for me when her teeth are needing work & whitening & when her face is average & when she is definitely older. she will let u do basically anything u want. very friendly, very kind, smells good, etc. i didn't go down on her b/c to me her pussy just didn't look that inviting. bit more hair & stubble than i prefer. needs to shave & wax. & not really all that tight. but she likes to fuck & wants u to fuck her good & deep. i have a big dick & she enjoyed it, but a nicer tighter pussy would have been a much better experience. [more in private comments below ...]

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Dude, everything you said is subjective. That’s your opinion and you are untitled to it just like any other reviewers. Your review doesn’t make you right, it’s your opinion. She wasn’t pretty enough for you to kiss, fine, don’t kiss her. She might be an angel to someone else. Some guys like skinny women, some like them fat and most like them somewhere in the middle. Why does it bother you about what guys think their ages are? You said Purple was willing to do whatever you wanted so that should be what we are focused on. Did you enjoy what she did? Would you go back? Would you recommend? Who cares if she’s 28 or 38, are you gonna take her home? Wtf man... who really freakin cares????? Enjoy your hour, your not taking her home dude.

MULTIPLE HANDLES WITH THREATS TO THE COMMUNITY
    Wtf 40’s
    Why would I pay $200 for an old ugly woman ?

Unicorn hunter Said himself that they are good looking women, some better then others. In fact he saw Purple. These are not old ugly women. Yes, some of them are average in my opinion but beautiful is in the eye of the beholder. Go and choose what’s appealing to you.

sounds like ...

... 928 is on the payroll.

...... not on any payroll I just don’t understand why it bothers you that someone thinks someone else is a certain age. These visits are for Fantasies/relaxation/enjoyment and the only thing that should matter is if you were satisfied. What’s one mans trash is another mans treasure. It doesn’t matter what spa you visit, just enjoy. If she’s 18 or 45 whatever makes you happy, it’s not that serious.

It is serious when I give $200 to a ho. These shills going around the board here is wack as fuck. eccie is way worse. W the fake reviews of blue spa. And the multiple handles a couple of guys
    Made.

I heard they ugly as fuck at blue.

Unicorn, your honesty is very rare to find. Keep those descriptions coming. If teeth need work, then kissing is out the question and that is not a ymmv thing. Some say ymmv on looks for everyone but that's just muddying the waters. It's one thing to complement looks of a lady and another to make her look so good that its misleading. The amp Dallas thread is just always full of promoters so dont be alarmed they are coming after you for telling it like it is.

This is the truth !!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

There are to promoters for blue that took control of the Dallas amp section eccie
    Full of lies all about blue spa.

CIP

Do any of the girls at Blue do creampie?

If not at Blue, do any of them doe creampie elsewhere?

much is subjective

reviews are always the opinion of the person writing. anyone is entitled to their opinion. however, we all have eyes & brains & while we may be off a bit on age, most of us know when looking @ the same woman, regardless of our age or their ethnicity, if they are a certain age w/in a few yrs. to be stating that women that are clearly in their mid to late 30's look like they're 20 is just stretching the truth & likely for personal gain. but again, that is just my opinion. i saw all the reviews on here & eccie about all the young asian women @ blue & took the bait. saw 3. two were quite young. u can find my comments easily. one was just unable to perform due to being over-worked & i think she didn't want to even be there. the other that was young was just avg looking & also over-worked. the third i saw, well i included my thoughts above. unfortunately each person has to do his own research & may have a different opinion. in my opinion based on 3 visits, the women @ blue are average. service is great, but the bodies & faces & pussies are meh. but to each his own.