Companion's Handle: Jackie Jupiter
Date of Visit: 6.13.19
Preferred Method of Contact: Text and email
Phone Number: 5125953614
Email Address: jackiejupiter666@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-JackieJupiter
City, State: Austin, TX
Was the Appointment On-Time?? A bit late but it was during peak traffic & short notice
Activities: fbsm, cbj, fiv, lfk, cfs, cuddling
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation: 280
Approximate age of Companion: 25
Hair Color and Length: Undercut; short, multiple colors; naturally auburn?
Smoking Status: Unsure: not noticeable
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Friendly, cute, punk/alt, natural breasts, nice cute round butt, airpit hair & bush, shaved elsewhere, lip piercings, tattoos,
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? For sure met
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I had met with Jackie before but not for an appointment until recently. Very bubbly personality and genuine person. When scheduling and meeting with her it was pretty easy to get something set up; had a few cancellations on my part and at that time she did not have as much time dedicated to the hobby. Within the past few weeks I saw her posting again here and reached out to her. I was a bit confused with her menu and have been cautious of "massages" because I never know what that means but it was right before the finals and was looking to have a good time. Jackie is pursuing a licence in massage therapy and certainly has "knowing hands". I don't have a ton of experiences with massages but it did feel pretty good and got progressively more and more sensual which then transitioned into other activities listed. Overall I really enjoyed the services provided and the conversation had during, it never really felt awkward which is always a huge plus she is v caring and focused on your needs. Went over on time absolutely recommend. I believe she has a more expansive menu and is a fetish provider but unsure pricing and activities.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.