Thread: Victoria: Sexy & Bootilicious Latina - did not disappoint

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Victoria: Sexy & Bootilicious Latina - did not disappoint

Companion's Handle: Victoria
    Date of Visit: 6/15/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 8327467994
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ttyface-I-back
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Bbbj, Lfk, Daty, Dato, Fiv, K9, Mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 mins
    Donation: 160 RS (Normal rate - $200)
    Approximate age of Companion: 22
    Hair Color and Length: Black and shoulder lenght
    Smoking Status: Not sure. No indication of smoking
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: 5'8" and fit, pretty face, small perky breasts, smooth skin, well proportioned big firm booty, relatively flat stomach. No piercings noted. A few non-distracting tattoos. All natural beauty. No enhancement.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes!!

Public comments:
    Victoria caught my attention when she first posted her welcome AD a few months ago. I am affectionately attracted to fit girls with well proportioned big booty - she definitely fits in that category. However, I was reluctant to contact her due to her higher than usual rates for a newbie; as well as lack of reviews.

I was browsing through the AD section yesterday and noticed she posted a review special & has an incall. So I decided to give it a shot. Contacted her via text to which we responded promptly. As previously mentioned by others, her primary language is Spanish. She understands minimal English - not enough to communicate effectively. So, for those who don't speak spanish, google translator is your friend here. Setting up an appointment was effortless with the translator service.

Got the address and arrived there a little early and had to wait 10 mins before she responded to my text, which was not a problem, as I arrived prior to our agreed time. It was a nice & well kept apt complex - didn't notice any prying eyes. Got to her unit & knocked on the door. Victoria opened the door & was hiding behind the door because she was completely naked. I was pleasantly surprised by her beauty. She's 5'8" tall - (almost my height ) with an athletic physique, small waist and nice firm big booty. She gave me hug with a welcoming smile like we've met before. I complemented her big round booty as she turned around and walk in front of me - was mesmerized as I watch her booty cheeks jiggle independently with every step. Her apt has two beds - not sure if it's shared with another provider or not. But it was clean & reasonably well organized.

Victoria gave me the signal to get undress and as I began to take off my top, she proceeded to take of my cargo shots, which I liked. She was eager to get to my already fully erected tool. Before I knew it, I felt her warm soft lips around my cock - she started a sensational nice BBBJ while I was still standing at the the bedside. After a minute or two, I decided to lay down while she continued sucking on my cock , which felt surprisingly good considering she's fairly new. I squeezed her breast & smacked her big booty as she continued the BBBJ. Next, I asked her to FDAU and I rubbed some coconut oil all her pretty pussy, ass & starfish - what a site to behold. I proceeded to rub her clit & finger fuck her with two fingers. I did a sniff test. No odor whatsoever - just fresh & clean. Then I planted my face in that big booty and performed DATY & DATO. She loved it so much she was backing her booty further into my face. She moans in pleasure and grabbing the sheets, telling me "I like, I like" with her Spanish accent. Next I suited up and entered her in K9. Started slowly and gradually increased my speed as I watch her big booty rippled back & forth on my dick. Amazing site indeed. Victoria can take a good pounding - I am well above average in size. While in doggy position, she raised her body up next to mine and bounced up & down on my dick while I kissed her neck and squeezed her breasts. The combination of all that coupled with the sensation of her big booty bouncing of my thighs while fucking her almost made me explode. I stopped her for a change of position, as I was not quite ready to finish. We switched to Mish where we engaged in some kissing and some tits sucking. But unfortunately, I didn't quite recover from the preceding amazing K9 experience, I blew my load in the cover after just a few mins MISH. She doesn't allow CIM & Greek is not on the menu.

Overall, it was a great season with a beautiful, curvy, sexy big booty young Latina. Although, communication might be an issue for some due to language barrier, it's by no means a reason not to see Victoria. She is beautiful & sexy, very friendly, eager to please and not a clock watcher. Her incall is roughly 40 mins drive for me - I typically don't travel that far to see a provider, but will make an exception for Victoria because she's worth the trip, as long as she keep her rates within reasonable range.

I'll be seeing her again soon and highly recommend!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bluesplyr's Avatar

Great Review

thanks for the review...love the latinas and she looks very attractive. no face pics...ugh..hate when that happens.
    Eccie transplant. Glad to find this site and to see all you great people again.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There’s face pics in some of her older ads:

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-21-years-old