Thread: Allison NCNS

Allison NCNS

After seeing Katrina..she told me i should go see Allison. So i texted pm allison today for an appointment. We texted back and fourth and confirm an appointment at her incall @ 8:30 pm. At 7pm, I texted her that I was on my way from Pearland..She asked how long...i told her an hour drive through traffic. She says she'll be here waiting..ook..

Got to the incall at 8:28 pm...texted her that im here and that i parked. She texts back.."i had to take my daughter to my cousin..can you wait for 25 mins?" she has a good reputation on OH2 so i said sure why not. It's 9pm i texted her and no response on whats going on...its been 25 mins. Maybe she's busy...so i called twice..noone picked up...She finally text back and says her phone dying so text her other number..okay i texted the other number...no response..hmmm..

30 mins later, a random number texts me...it's allison..its not "other" number she gave me...so she gives me the wrong fucking number to text..SMH. She texts me back from the other number saying that she's just now leaving Katy and it's 9:35pm..i waited a whole hour.... I shouldve fucking left long ago but katrina recommended her to me so i wanted to see what she was all about. After tonight, fuck that. Wasted my time and gas waiting around when she could have just reschedule. Spoke with katrina about it and she mention to me that sometimes allison does NCNS. UGHHHHH wish i knew before all of this shit.

You guys can have fun with her..ill just stick to fucking katrina

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?42944-Allison

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    I understand your frustration. Sorry that happened.

gentle hugs and kisses

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sorry this happened to you. I’ve seen her numerous times and never had an issue, maybe she can make it right.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    sorry to hear this SJ. I've seen her MANY times. She has been late once or twice, but overall she's great with TCB. I think you caught her on a bad day... with too many other things going on with her family.

A'Man