Thread: TaylorCollege01 NCNS

Verified Hobbyist BCD

TaylorCollege01 NCNS

If this goes in another location would mods please relocate it- thank you.

Around 130pm today Taylor and I scheduled a session for 430 pm. She said she other obligations. Cool I ran some errands. I texted at 4:00 to confirm before I journeyed to her location. No reply. I tried to text her multiple times- no response. Yeah I really like her. I accessed OH2 around 4:50 and yeah it shows that she is on as well. I text again no reply. She finally texted me around 8:30 and said her phone was dead.. she was sorry. Dead phone with concurrent OH2 access doesn't add up.

This is the third time that Taylor has cancelled at the last minute or NCNS'd me. It is her last. She has changed addresses while I was in transit and was untimely replying to my texts in the past. What's your sign.. El Stupido

My fault I actually thought one would reciprocate the respectful, kindness, positive, caring nature that I try to convey daily. OH2 ladies I have seen most likely would concur that I am a nice person.

Yeah I began to care for her. She IS THAT GOOD. I have told her this. I had hoped for the day that my name would be more than John. Alas not to be. Again my fault. An unreal expectation. Yeah most likely I need a break from the hobby.

May all of you gents have fun with her. She is a great performer.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daluvabull View Post

Yeah I began to care for her.
    She's a hottie but
    I'd recommend you to see someone else.
    The hobby is no place for feelings.

G'luck babe

Feelings

falling in love with the
    SEX

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    NCNS you 3X?? You should got the picture after NCNS #1. Move along.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thank you for your thoughts...
    However I'm such a beeeitch...
    BTW the make-up sex was AWESOME!
    I'm telling you GO SEE HER!

It was BEYOND great ❤️
    ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    IMHO, This NCNS thread reads more like an ad for the lady than a complaint/informational PSA.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    ^ I just thought the same thing. There has been a few disguised ads lately.
    ... And the timestamp

p i m p ???
    Last edited by Universal; 06-16-2019 at 11:27 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She NCNS 3X and ignores you, so you come in here complain yet recommend her to us. No thanks lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Not a pimp.. smh
    She is for real. Unmanaged
    Read the reviews.
    In hindsight I should not have shared so much. I have been a OH2 member for over a year. I read a lot. I appreciate honest information. Research is a good thing. When I post it is usually positve. I try to assist good people as much as I can. My life has never been about
    me. Some things are best left unsaid.
    Happy hobbying to all. PEACE

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daluvabull View Post
    Not a pimp.. smh
    She is for real. Unmanaged
    Read the reviews.
    In hindsight I should not have shared so much. I have been a OH2 member for over a year. I read a lot. I appreciate honest information. Research is a good thing. When I post it is usually positve. I try to assist good people as much as I can. My life has never been about
    me. Some things are best left unsaid.
    Happy hobbying to all. PEACE

Bro.......... your doing her a Di-Service by replying to all of this....... Your Post read like you were complaining yet you love her...... Taylor has the game down correct.... Her IOP is off the charts so I can see where you let your feelings come in but I have been doing this Hobby for over 18 years and let me tell you....... Your going to meet MANY girls with Off the Charts IOP..... But that's there job..... To make you Feel like your the only one...... She obviously did her job too well......

But in the end, looks like y'all made up......................

And I have also been seeing her a few times and will continue too................................... And here is the SLAYER REVIEW..................

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...PICS-GIFS-***)

Daluvabull -- you do not sound like a pimp to me... butt, you are fk'd up IMHO...

I think that Slayer gave you excellent counsel...

IOP - the first letter is 'I' for Illusion... A great session is physical and emotional...

Sounds like she got you to emote - and to fully believe the fantasy, her illusion...

and when you left... she fucked somebody else... and then another... and recently Slayer -

and maybe ME later this week or next...

Illusion... enjoy it... but realize, IT is ILLUSION - not reality.

all the best...

Daluvable is Def not a pimp. I can vouch for him on that, Lol! I agree with Slayer and skitz here though ��

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Since both parties have spoken on whatever this was, thread closed. -- FIH/staff