If this goes in another location would mods please relocate it- thank you.

Around 130pm today Taylor and I scheduled a session for 430 pm. She said she other obligations. Cool I ran some errands. I texted at 4:00 to confirm before I journeyed to her location. No reply. I tried to text her multiple times- no response. Yeah I really like her. I accessed OH2 around 4:50 and yeah it shows that she is on as well. I text again no reply. She finally texted me around 8:30 and said her phone was dead.. she was sorry. Dead phone with concurrent OH2 access doesn't add up.

This is the third time that Taylor has cancelled at the last minute or NCNS'd me. It is her last. She has changed addresses while I was in transit and was untimely replying to my texts in the past. What's your sign.. El Stupido

My fault I actually thought one would reciprocate the respectful, kindness, positive, caring nature that I try to convey daily. OH2 ladies I have seen most likely would concur that I am a nice person.

Yeah I began to care for her. She IS THAT GOOD. I have told her this. I had hoped for the day that my name would be more than John. Alas not to be. Again my fault. An unreal expectation. Yeah most likely I need a break from the hobby.

May all of you gents have fun with her. She is a great performer.