<a href="http://PurplRose.com" target="_blank">[b]<span style="color:#800080">What you see is what you get. A beautiful, voluptuous woman!!!
Just look at those big nips!!! They love attention, and get big and hard. Are you? Getting hard that is?
See those lips? They will wrap very nicely around your hardness.
My skin is some of the softest you will ever have the pleasure of caressing. You won&#39;t want to stop rubbing your hands all over my voluptuous form.
You can&#39;t see much down below in these pics, but it is beautiful, tasty and in need of attention. (There are however, some "kitty" pics on my site.)

So hesitate no longer. What do you have to lose? NOTHING!!!

During the last 2 weeks in November, I will be celebrating the anniversary of my 2nd year in this wonderful "Hobby". I will be offering the same rates I offered when I started.

LOW, LOW, LOW RATES!!! (November Only!)

***INCALLS***GFE/FBE/French Only+CIM/MSOG

70/30min
100/45min
130/60min
30 each additional 15 min, or 60 each additional 30min.
Add 20 for Greek(2 hour notice required)

P411 discount does NOT apply during the month of November.

New Menu Option-Sensual Body Rub with BBBJ ending - 130/hr
This is not a full body "massage", but just a nice sensual body rub with a wonderful oral ending.
Other special activities may be available for those who are extra clean. These can be discussed on an
individual basis.
You have your choice of no oil, unscented oil, lightly scented oil, or unscented lotion. Clean towels and unscented soap
are available for those who wish to clean up before and/or after their session.

OUTCALLS:
I will consider outcalls in the South Austin area to those with at least 2 solid provider references, or
2 "ok&#39;s" on P411. Please send references in a PM.
Contact me for rates.

Availability
Wednesday - Friday, Nov. 17 - 20 -- Day and Evening Appts Available
Last minute appts are available, so just contact me!
Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 21 - 22 -- My hours will vary this weekend. Please contact me for availability.
Monday, Nov. 23 -- Day and Evening Appts Available
Last minute appts are available, so just contact me!

Screening and Contact

Home2/ASPD members, please send your references in a PM.
I will see P411 members with at least 1 "ok". Please use the "Request an Appt" feature on the site to contact me.

Visit my website for more information.

Kisses, hugs and fondles,
Carey