Believe me when I tell you:
IF IT MAKES YOU SQUIRM, BITE THE PILLOW, MOAN & BLISS OUT, I'M GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU.
Activities I love: BBFS, Creampie, Prostate Massage, cuddling, energy clearing, educating, counseling & consulting
IMG_2013.jpgreview.jpgIMG-3378.jpgpussy must call.jpg

Your donations for my time help keep virtual staff paid, & basically pay for my alternative law-finance-medical-real estate education.

SUMMER SPECIAL: Since every other day someone is asking me on a date, this summer I'm going to TRY 'date' pricing options.
We’ll discuss it after your first visit.

Donations Start At 1hr= $300, 90 min=$450, 2hr=$600, 3hr =$900
Outcall +$100 (under 30-minute drive)

NO HHR, AA, ED, FF, Greek, CBJ, or over 60. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Incall N I-35 & Howard Lane

To ensure a positive high vibe experience pls note:
I am an unusually gifted and accomplished energetic healer, published author, have an app, have produced 6 CDs so far, certified therapist, Dr of divination & metaphysics, ordained minister, public speaker, entrepreneur. I like helping people meet their deepest needs. I provide support with sex, traumas, nutrition, supplements, types of physical therapies, mental, emotional, spiritual, relationship, work and business issues. I also work with ancestral medicines if you're curious to learn more.

HOW TO TREAT A GODDESS:

-BRING YOUR “A” GAME from the moment you call with your voice for screening. You can only pass screening by calling and leaving a voicemail if I can't answer.
-Bring Flowers!
-I Love beards! Tell me if you have one!
-BE CLEAN & sober. Yes you can shower here.
-I love cologne!
Donation visible upfront.
Click the link to verify my hundreds of impressive reviews.
512-360-0372