Thread: Come get lost in time with me

Registered Female (Not Verified) lovelyana's Avatar

Lightbulb Come get lost in time with me

Hello there, are you ready for a break from your day to day life? A geniune experience with someone who knows the importance of authentic connections? Are you looking for a place where you can finally be yourself without judgement or reservations? I'd like to happily inform you that you've found your piece of paradise.

I wont be around to long, so do yourself a favor and come get lost in time with me.

****If youve seen me before or know me I would greatly appreciate if you could verify me.. Thanks a bunch *****

Xoxo-Ana

Snapchat-931502361.jpg20190314_174454.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    How lovely. I will hit you up on my next Sin City trip. Welcome aboard OH2 dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    You are lovely
    Come visit Dallas