Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Meluhknee: Meluhknee: Flags, a lot of flags.

Meluhknee: Meluhknee: Flags, a lot of flags.

Companion's Handle: Meluhknee
    Date of Visit: 6/15/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...139;-💋
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? No
    Activities: bbj, mission, k9, COT
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hh
    Donation: 200
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde hair
    Smoking Status: Yes
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: 130, 5'7, tattoos, bruised face
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    Saw Meluhknee's post and was interested so I hit her up. Her TCB is okay and hotel was a mess, there were people inside. Don't recommend. Don't.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Thanks

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    What a review!! What a mess. Good 411 mission. Well, good for the members here, bad for you. Thanks for TOFTT .
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified) Hephaestus's Avatar
    Damn, such a pity. She could have been somebody, she could have been a contender....

She has(for now) the look, but I have a feeling the miles are gonna wear on her double hard and she has a future walking the streets soon.
    "I am so GFE I'm telling you how to live your life!"
    - Provider to remain anonymous

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for sharing. Too many times bad experiences aren’t reported!

Thanks for sharing, I thought a couple times about reaching out to her but something just didn’t seem right. Maybe I remember her from listcrawler.

On a side note, and maybe I’m just an asshole for this one, when I provider asks me to go pick up condoms it’s a bit of a turn off. Is it just me? I mean I usually have very limited time and use it to make sure I arrive freshly showered, I don’t plan on stops to CVS

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm soo glad I caught this. Was about to dive for her qv rate too. Imagine had you if just went up the room, saw her there, had the session and left? She could've at least spared you the whole drama....or at least told her friends too. Not helping their business

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    we've all been there man. Sorry about it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    thank you for your honest review. I have to write one too about my shitty experience with another provider but believe me - mine is nothing compared to yours - :-(

noxious pest controls applied
    x

Thanks!

Thank you very much for the info. You saved me some coin!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambchop9999 View Post
    Too many times bad experiences aren’t reported!
    True and I cannot blame them because people don’t want to deal with getting blasted by the Provider, her WKs, trolls, her management (if applicable) and drama seekers.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about this experience... We have ALL been in some kind of shitty situations along the way - believe me. It's one way that we learn I guess.

Here are some thoughts to help ensure a good experience. Do more research. Know your "type" and services you like (i.e. Petite Latinas that love DFK, have high IOP and have no problem with CIMNQNS). Make certain they meet your criteria including "class of girl" and your budget.

One thing worth consideration is to find a guy who reviews girls that are your type, you can trust what he says and he has a similar budget - probably a couple of guys. Then follow their reviews.

I also have a couple of good friends in the hobby that have similar tastes and criteria for women and we compare notes amongst ourselves....

I've said before that I'm thinking about writing a book for the Hobbyist. This would be one of the first chapters. LoL

A'Man
    Last edited by Anandaman; 06-15-2019 at 06:15 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thanks

You definitely took one for the "team" glad you made it out of there safe and sound to tell the story.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Don't be so hard on yourself men. If guys (me included) didn't spend most of our time thinking with the little head these boards would go out of business. Thanks for the info and thanks for having the guts to share it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast