Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Meluhknee: Meluhknee: Flags, a lot of flags.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Looks cute in her ad. Terrible it did not work out. Thanks for TOFTT.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    thank for the intel

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Anandaman is right about this one. Pick a reliable hobbyist and look for his reviews. I follow his and have never been disappointed from his advice. Problem is, most of the girls he recommends are too expensive for my budget. He always gives fantastic reviews, with pics he takes on site. I find OH2 hobbyists are reluctant to leave negative reviews, if any at all. There doesn't seem to be any incentive to write them. This review will obviously cause a lot of lost revenue to Meluhknee, and rightfully so. Good luck on getting your verification.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

It doesn't matter what's written...

...because many don't think it applies to them.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Also people can be lazy. I see so many postings for intel when all they had to do was a simple search of the board.

You can lead a horse to water...
    Last edited by TR1955; 06-20-2019 at 08:59 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar

Hold your horses

OP,
    You had a bad experience: it happens to us all, but since you are newer, let some older voices also caution and guide you about expectations.

First, you should know that your posts are never really private, and what you write may be shared without your permission or intent. Ironically, it is the more professional girls who do this, as opposed to the amateur you reviewed.

Next, you have written some accusations and insinuations that are not really appropriate. I’m referring to making assumptions about her friends/colleagues possibly trafficking her and beating her, and also that she may have STDs.

You don’t know what the relationship is, BUT she did tell you about it: it wasn’t a surprise when the door swung upon (that would be a red flag). If you wanted to avoid an encounter, you could have asked her to text you when the coast was clear and she was ready. Instead, you have defamed hill-billies everywhere and accused them of a felony. It makes sense to me that she’s new to town and hasn’t established a permanent residence: school got out a few weeks ago and she and some friends are making a cross-country, bicycle trek and are making a little jingle along the way, which also accounts for the b.o., not having a car, and a tumble out of the saddle could easily explain the bruise and red marks—pavement takes a mean bite. Obviously, I don’t know the truth, but my speculation is actually more plausible than what the OP suggests.

She smokes: so? Lots of people do, especially college-aged bohemian girls, which she clearly is. You knew she hadn’t cleaned up yet: she said she just got there. You’re flagging her lifestyle and timing, but those are your issues.

She needs the money and was counting on your dollars: uh, yeah: it’s called prostitution and that’s the reason she’s seeing you. That is not a flag-worthy statement: you reserved her pussy for the evening and she needed you to follow through.

She’s new to the hobby, young, and doesn’t have her shit together, but you said she was enthusiastic, smiling, and kind. She may be a lousy lay and worth a No-review, but some of the red flags you alerted on don’t sound conclusive at all. And in fact, NO single review could ever be conclusive: it is the collective experience of MANY reviews that lead us to conclusions about girls.

The takeaway for the rest of us needs to be: an impassioned review from a fairly new member/hobbyist (or even an established one) needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Instead, you guys have had a circle jerk over this review. Hold your horses! Let’s see if she receives a few more negative reviews. If it is a case of being a newbie provider, let’s shape her, not banish her.
    Last edited by 3daygetaway; 06-20-2019 at 05:55 PM.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! Passion2015's Avatar
    Thanks for the Honest review. That's a pass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2