Thread: 2 questions about provider ads

Verified Companion Companion wickedheather's Avatar
    i have 2 questions concerning provider ads::

1. can we place a free weekly ad on home2 as well as aspd

and,

2. i don't see an area for sponsor providers for those who pay for that what is the alternative
    Warm, Wet, Wicked Kisses

I'm a Bitch, I'm a Tease, I'm a Goddess on my Kneess...M.Brooks

HEATHER'S SITE

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    The Provider Ads & Specials forum in each city operates the same way as aspd. One ad per 7 days, max of five different cities.

Sponsor forums weren't considered at the time Home2 was set up.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Companion Companion wickedheather's Avatar
    i understand the 7 day rule the question actually was can we post one in aspd and home2 simutaneously?

and since aspd is down once again what is being done for sponsor providers? do we need to contact someone about the down time and no access for the area that we have paid for?
    Warm, Wet, Wicked Kisses

I'm a Bitch, I'm a Tease, I'm a Goddess on my Kneess...M.Brooks

HEATHER'S SITE

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wickedheather @ Nov 17 2009, 01:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    i understand the 7 day rule the question actually was can we post one in aspd and home2 simutaneously?

and since aspd is down once again what is being done for sponsor providers? do we need to contact someone about the down time and no access for the area that we have paid for?
    [/b]

I&#39;m sure you can post your weekly simultaneously on here and on ASPD. Many ladies do.

Be Gneiss Gnow...

Retired Administrator
    nice thread and informative for everyone...

Home2 and aspd are two separate forums; albeit, please take the opportunity to advertise on each to the maximum capability...

ladies who do NOT travel from your home city (San Antonio as an example) ==> please advertise in four other cities (such as Austin, Houston, RGV, Dallas) each week something like, "...if you&#39;re ever coming to The Alamo City for business and/or pleasure - why not add me to your plans while you&#39;re here by checking my ads in San Antonio?.."

if the downtime extends itself into a timeframe whereby you may feel the Sponsor Provider option is no longer viable for you ==> please drop a note to support@aspd.net explaining your thoughts so we can look at it.

Have a nice evening