Thread: Karma works!

Talking Karma works!

When you're a companion who rips off other companions, then you cyberstalk and harass the companion you ripped off...nothing good will come from that.

So the fact that the thieving companion got ripped off for almost twice the amount she stole from me...is karma at its finest.

I don't condone clients ripping off companions. But in this case...well played.

And I didn't have to do a thing but sit back and wait for her consequences to catch up to her. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

KarmaforYou

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Sorry that you got ripped off dear. I am also sorry the other Provider got ripped off. Getting ripped off ain't cool.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Sorry that you got ripped off dear. I am also sorry the other Provider got ripped off. Getting ripped off ain't cool.
    Agreed, DH.

But it's even shittier when your companion sister you trust does it. You expect clients to pull some shit. You don't expect a woman you trust to do so.

"Instant karma's gonna get you..."

Retired Site "Guide"
    Co-ed Discussions is not the place for this subject matter. Very disrespectful.