Companion's Handle: Naomi Joy
Date of Visit: June 13
Preferred Method of Contact: PM, text
Phone Number: 210-728-5882
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http:/home.ourhome2.net/V member.php?55805-naomijoy
City, State: San Antonio, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: She smiled at first glance, LK, DFK, Her fondling my hard member, Breats and nipple worship/suckling, BBBJ, DATY, 69, MISH, K9, Greek
Scheduled Length of Visit: one hour
Donation: $.8
Approximate age of Companion: 22
Hair Color and Length: Longish blonde
Smoking Status: Did not observe or notice
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: 22 years of age, 34 C orD withe large tasty nipples, blue eyes, 5'7", wears glasses, looks like a blonde librarian you want to do and do hard
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? More than met!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
Incall was a local motel on Southside, clean, not nasty, mostly families around. I knocked, door opened, I entered and there she stood looking just like her photos wearing something. We chatted, I undressed and so did she and we started the first of the many activities cited above. She does BBBJ with lots of enthusiasm, we progressed to all the activities, some twice, we engaged, I satisfied her needs as she did mine. Highly recommend Naomi, she is on the insatiable side but I may her worn down her tightness for awhile.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.