Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: So providers, Do you use OnlyFans...yes or naw?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kammye View Post
    Never heard of it but will go take a look!
    You should ma...at the very least see if it could be of some use to you. 🙏🏾

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

Verified Companion Reese Foster's Avatar
    Just a bit of a warning ladies..mine was up and running and doing great for a couple of months, then someone reported it and it has been permanently taken down. No answers from support on how to collect my available funds or if they will be compensating my friends who just recently joined. Long story short, if you start one, its probably best to create a new profile and not link it to your hobby info.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar

Absolutely Gutted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
    Just a bit of a warning ladies..mine was up and running and doing great for a couple of months, then someone reported it and it has been permanently taken down. No answers from support on how to collect my available funds or if they will be compensating my friends who just recently joined. Long story short, if you start one, its probably best to create a new profile and not link it to your hobby info.
    The longer I hobby, the more amazed I get by the actions of summa these entitled, butthurt, pussy-whipped tricks. [/Rant]

Yours Mz Foster, was hands down my favourite sub on OF. Sad to see it go away. But the blessing in that is now Imma have to schedule to see you more often.
    😜🙌🏾🙏🏾

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

Registered Male (Not Verified) ChrisPeteBacon's Avatar
    I admit I'd never heard of OnlyFans until that woman Stormy Daniels sued Donald Trump. She never missed a chance in interviews to market her page on OnlyFans.

I wonder how many guys actually renew their subscriptions. I've followed 5 providers at onlyfans.com just to see what is was about. One was $15 and the others were less than $12. I only joined to see if the provider had a good head game. Two had some Action clips and the other 3 were worthless. The videos/pics quality was terrible and the videos were to short. I canceled all 5 before the month was up. Onlyfans is cool if the price is low and for one month only. I think Manyvids.com is a much better site.

Verified Companion Companion haileysnow's Avatar
    I do.

Edited and content removed. Companions may share that they have OF accounts, but personal promotional links are prohibited in non-ad Coed forums except in signature lines. Thanks. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 11-20-2019 at 09:38 AM.
    🎀P242624🎀
    📱 (469) 723-2288
    📧haileysnow@protonmail.ch
    https://onlyfans.com/haileysnow
    Twitter: @haileysnowDFW
    OR CLICK HERE TO SEND ME A GIFT

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3