Thread: Shelly Snow: Shelly Snow Gets Better and Better

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Shelly Snow: Shelly Snow Gets Better and Better

Companion's Handle: Shelly Snow
    Date of Visit: June 13
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 682-785-7286
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....01-Shelly-SnowA
    City, State: Arlington, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DATY, BBBJ, Doggie, Mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
    Donation: $240 special
    Approximate age of Companion: 30
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Unknown
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: Very pretty young woman with a body built for sex!
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely yes!

Public comments:
    I have seen Shelly many times--I believe I was her first appointment when she got on Eccie--and I have watched her blossom from the "hot babysitter down the street" to a truly beautiful woman. Fortunately she has maintained her youthful energy, sense of humor and lust for sex.

Shelly met me at the door in lingeries that could barely contain her ample charms. She has wonderful breasts that you have to spend time with them--and she loves the attention. She quickly shucked her skimpy attire and I spent several minutes wit those gorgeous mounds capped with perfect pink nipples,

After some kissing and caressing of her entire body it was time for DATY--though truly it was more like feast than dine. Shelly is not shy about about what she likes and once I got started it was clear she wasn't about to let me stop before she came--and cum she did with impressive moaning, exclamations and shuddering. As she caught her breath I disrobed and Shelly was quick to return the favor. If there is any caveat in this review it is this--be careful or you will find yourself shooting into that beautiful mouth! It takes a mammoth amount of willpower to stop enjoying what surely must be one of the finest blowjobs in Texas.

It has happened to me before I can assure you! This time I was determined to fuck herm so I gritted my teeth and pulled out of her mouth so we could move to the next act. One of the things I truly love about Shelly is that she is utterly uninhibited and she always seems as eager for me to get it in her as I am. I love fucking her in missionary so I could watch that beautiful face so we started there, moved to doggie for a bit of variety then moved back to missionary. I began stroking harder and Shelly alternated her moans with "Fuck me! Fuck me hard baby! Make me cum!" I couldn't last long of course and all too soon there it was BAM!

I'e always wanted to fuck her slowly, to savor the experience, to watch her lovely face, but I've never been able to do it. I heard someone described once as "sxual napalm." That's a perfect description of Shelly Snow!

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar

Might you be referring to

Verified Hobbyist BCD

she is excellent allright

Cute and sexy and will please, but can be a flake also

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

I wish all luck with your encounters with Shelly … I like her personally, but after my cancellation experience, just decided that she was too much of a hassle.