Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: ................and UP again

Same here as of 5:52pm Nov 22
    The four food groups: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar
    I have aspd as my home page and instead of taking me to my account I got this page

Password Recovery Form
    If you have forgotten your username or password, you can request to have your username emailed to you and to reset your password. When you fill in your registered email address, you will be sent instructions on how to reset your password.
    Your Email Address:

Verified Hobbyist BCD Aftershock's Avatar
    same here

Yes, it appears to be systemic.

So...

Instead I will think about...

"Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

I'm guessing they had to do more than a reboot this time....possibly a database recovery...at least Mokoa has a plan.
    The four food groups: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

Retired Administrator
    just a note -- the banners at the top of the page you folks can get to is working now. I'd ignore the rest of the page right now and wait for more definite information. Right now - there is NO reason to respond about user names and re-setting passwords on the "mother ship" == hope this helps a little. In the meantime - I'm catching up on some reviews to post when its ready.

ok... since we are on about the jokes.... heres one from MY repetoir....

One morning a woman was walking out of her front door, when she notices a strange little man at the bottom of her garden.

"You're a goblin," she says, "I caught you and you owe me three wishes!". So the goblin replies "OK, you caught me fair and square, what's your first wish?". The woman stops and thinks for a second, "I want a huge mansion to live in.", goblins replies "OK, you've got it.". Woman again thinks it over, "My second wish is a Mercedes." "OK, you've got that too." "My last wish is a million dollars!". The goblin then says "OK, you've got it. But to make your wishes come true you have to have sex all night with me." "OK then, if that's what it takes..."

Next morning the little man wakes the woman up.

"Tell me," says the man, "how old are you?" "I'm 27", she replies

"Fuck me", says the man, "27 and you still believe in goblins"

-grin- Lady A

I probabbly ought not post twice cause it really isnt fair... but dennis will forgive me for my Thillyness hopefully.... meanwhile... heres a joke for all you gents and ladies that have issues with what pair of pants belong to whom in their relationships... lol

The newlyweds are in their honeymoon room and the groom decides to let the bride know where he stands right from the start of the marriage.

He proceeds to take off his trousers and throw them at her. He says, "Put those on."

The bride replies, "I can't wear your trousers."

He replies, "And don't forget that! I will always wear the pants in the family!"

The bride takes off her knickers and throws them at him with the same request, "Try those on!"

He replies,"I can't get into your knickers!"

"And you never bloody will if you don't change your attitude."

Registered Female (Not Verified) sweetshanexoxo's Avatar
    LOL that was cute Auna.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4