Thread: Peter pills

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    MathGuy... everything that you said was consistent with what my doc is doing for me... I need to check the Free T number, tho

Doc... Maybe download the app GoodProvider... maybe 87% discounts available there?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by skittlez View Post
    MathGuy... everything that you said was consistent with what my doc is doing for me... I need to check the Free T number, tho
    Thanks skittlez. Ya, take a look at your labs and look at the levels.

I made a grammatical and content error in my post above that I can't edit now.

To be clear, "free T" is only about 1-2% of your total T. The total T will be the one that is around the 275ng/dl to 850ng/dl range.

So, in short, "free T" will be in a "pg/dl" measurement (trillionths of a gram per deciliter of blood).

Use this table to see what your total T and free T should look like for your age range:
    Testosterone Level Chart for Varying Ages
    (disclaimer: I do not endorse, promote, or advise you buy products from this company site, but the charts for T levels are not bad)

FYI: The ideal range is >22 picograms per deciliter on the chart for the "Free T" level.
    Last edited by mathguy; 06-21-2019 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Added testosterone chart URL reference

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by skittlez View Post
    Doc... Maybe download the app GoodProvider... maybe 87% discounts available there?!?!?
    First I heard of that app. Bro. but an absolutely BRILLIANT idea!!! You have a link Skit???

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    First I heard of that app. Bro. but an absolutely BRILLIANT idea!!! You have a link Skit???
    Yep! +1 No kidding

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well, I stand corrected. Math guy has the scientific data on this. Mine is just anecdotal from my personal experience. Wasn't trying to push any product or anything. I guess I'll just shut the fuck up on this subject for now on...Tuz

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by MAtuzak View Post
    I guess I'll just shut the fuck up on this subject for now on...Tuz
    No need to go away mad Bro. MG is cool. He was not trying to mess with you. He ain't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MAtuzak View Post
    Well, I stand corrected. Math guy has the scientific data on this. Mine is just anecdotal from my personal experience. Wasn't trying to push any product or anything. I guess I'll just shut the fuck up on this subject for now on...Tuz
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    No need to go away mad Bro. MG is cool. He was not trying to mess with you. He ain't like that.
    Thx Doc. Ya what Doc said. Totally cool buddy. It very well may help in your case, anecdotal, psychosomatic, or otherwise. I was just offering some additional objective data and a link b/c testosterone replacement therapy is a very hot topic these days. No harm no foul. I didn't mean anything insulting in the slightest.

Some doctors believe its far too overly prescribed. Others believe just the opposite. Each will vehemently debate their side too. Go figure.

Personally, I'm on the side of "realistic" testosterone therapy. The problem with many is they over take it, which is quite dangerous. Not unlike taking anabolic steroids.

On the other hand if you have extremely low overall T levels, particularly free T, it can lead to some pretty serious adverse effects as well. The goal is to try to achieve a realistic balance of bioavailable testosterone in your bloodstream for your age range.

If you have declining T levels testosterone replacement therapy can literally be like a wonder drug. Men get much of their strength and muscles from it as most people know, but we also get mental clarity, better memory, euphoria and happiness, better overall physical health (as long as you don't ridiculously over do it for your age range), lower body fat, etc.

-mg