Thread: Sexiesummer6996: Daddy's Slut Diaries: Sexiesummer6996

Verified Hobbyist BCD zeke_stevens's Avatar

Sexiesummer6996: Daddy's Slut Diaries: Sexiesummer6996

Companion's Handle: Sexiesummer6996
    Date of Visit: 6/8/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 6822741701
    Email Address: sexiesummer6996@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....exiesummer6996
    City, State: Ft.Worth, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? no
    Activities: bbbj, mish, doggie, cof, lfk
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr but ended in 30 mins. See ROS
    Donation: $$
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette/short
    Smoking Status: Couldnt tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: as in pics. petite and very short.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? YMMV
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YMMV

Public comments:
    FANTASY BEGINS !!!

Text'd Summer and setup an appt. None to light screening and arrived at her incall. I had to wait for 45 minutes due to some ongoing issues with her friend dropping something off for her anxiety..
    I had asked her to be in a specific costume but due to the mess she was dealing with, nothing was going right. After 30 mins, I text'd her indicating I am leaving and will possibly reschedule.
    She came down to meet me and sat with me in the car and kept chatting, groping for 15 minutes till her friend arrived and she was squared away.
    Once in the room, she jumped onto me, grabbing junior and started with the daddy dirty talk. All over me with sloppy bbbj, ..more in private..

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    -Corona
    @corona__tx (2 underscores) on twitter

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had a kind of simular experiece. I met her for the first ilme last week. Her as late and clearly upset. I almost left when she text she was ready. I went up and after some talk we got started. She got right down to business and was very accomidating. I also got the daddy dirty talk, it made me personally feel a bit wierd but was also kind of hot. She seemed to really enjoy herself and did about any thing she could to give me an amazingly hot experience. She has been hobbying again for a couple of months now, and said it took a while to get back into top form. She said she has lost most of the extra lbs she had put on while away. She is very short but not overweight. I was so impressed with the bcd I came back this week. The session was even better, she was on time, and was alot more in control of her issues Well enough for now. I was just going to leave a short comment but, I need to do a full review. I expect I will be seeing again, the bcd is really good.

BANNED - failure to respect community rules-- again!

Thumbs up

WOWZERS!

Registered Male (Not Verified) whosnext2.0's Avatar
    Sometimes she is hard to schedule. But she is worth it.
    I need to go see her now that she is back.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Reads like her anxiety and the friend drop off were a real issue.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD Butch Cassidy's Avatar
    She called me today and she's moving over to Big D as her home base