Thread: Rola Baby: Rola Baby

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Rola Baby: Rola Baby

Companion's Handle: Rola Baby
    Date of Visit: 6/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (512)955-0577
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...%26%2365039%3B
    City, State: Fort Worth, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: CBJ, CFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: 120
    Approximate age of Companion: 3X
    Hair Color and Length: Black long
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Pictures are accurate
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Rola is nice.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    I don't know how these Latinas continue to generate business.. for whatever reason, we (the collective "we", don't count me among them) give Latinas a pass, and accept CBJ.. what other race would we allow that same latitude? none.. maybe a fallen Muslim, or something.. a true Indian, from India, perhaps.

I'm a broken record in my commentary, but nobody has ever offered an explanation, to why guys continue to see these Latinas.. I happily see the handful of Latinas who buck the great CBJ trend, but fuck if I will spend good money on bad service.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
    I don't know how these Latinas continue to generate business.. for whatever reason, we (the collective "we", don't count me among them) give Latinas a pass, and accept CBJ.. what other race would we allow that same latitude? none.. maybe a fallen Muslim, or something.. a true Indian, from India, perhaps.

I'm a broken record in my commentary, but nobody has ever offered an explanation, to why guys continue to see these Latinas.. I happily see the handful of Latinas who buck the great CBJ trend, but fuck if I will spend good money on bad service.
    Chung - besides it’s been my experience that Hispanic chicks just aren’t into the whole thing. They mostly just lay there. But fuck man who knows maybe it’s juts been my luck?

Also, Chung if you haven’t seen Melody from LC you should. She lives Greek but be nice to her and she’ll let you do whatever you want.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT COMMUNITY RULES!
    thanks Thomas.. I haven't seen Melody, anyone have a link?

and you're right about Latinas just laying there