Thread: Foooking Toro Loco! Og Paradise!

BANNED!

Foooking Toro Loco! Og Paradise!

So those that know Shine Da Great know I’m a manservant who drives around a cat with some major cash and does gopher duty. Anyway, we are in the streets everyday at different venues hanging out. Og comes to me the other night and says take me to Toro Loco. Mind you this is an after hours spot, open till 6 in the morning. Let’s just say the place is foooking lit! Weekends are unbelievable, so don’t go if you don’t like a crowd. There was about 100 girls on that weekend night and some bad chicks, a nice mix of black and Latina. My og paid for a space called the OG VIP and let’s just say Shine ended up getting some reverse cg from some bad Cubana. I think my OG gave her 150 or so. Management there are real cool and the parking lot is lit up like daytime so it’s very safe. It’s basically like the new v live. It gets Shines stamp of approval! Tooodlez...

Yep, I recall you telling me ..... Reminds me of Miss Daisy movie but you are driving a man around . Happy for you sweetheart. The positive attitude towards your employer is rewarded.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Where is this place?

BANNED!
    59 south and Beechnut. Right on the corner

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    West Bellfort not beechnut

Ain't that spot called Crazy Bull now?
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted

I suspect an old white dude would stick out like a bad haircut , Or a sore thumb. LOL.
    So many Ladies, So little time!

Quote Originally Posted by dtymh55 View Post
    I suspect an old white dude would stick out like a bad haircut , Or a sore thumb. LOL.
    if you need a body guard I have current firearms permits . Uniform is extra when he gets a body search. Hiding my flashlight is a automatic throwdown. Wrestling is part of the job.