Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: To the heartless asshole:

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Wishing you the best - and if there's one thing I learned over the past years is that the anonymity of the Internet makes people show their true colors. Don't let them bother you - move on. Who cares what someone you shouldn't give 2 cents about, says or does.

noxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by fast_20t View Post
    Wishing you the best - and if there's one thing I learned over the past years is that the anonymity of the Internet makes people show their true colors. Don't let them bother you - move on. Who cares what someone you shouldn't give 2 cents about, says or does.
    Very well said sir! The internet gives cowards the false since that they have balls.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Britttny,

Sending you so much love and respect.
    You are a lovely nurturing woman.

I’ve never ever have reason to question your integrity. You are always on the up and up in my book. Now knowing your story has me looking at you like you’re Super Woman.

XOXO

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Imagine being so self-emasculated, so completely devoid of personal dignity and integrity, so inherently cowardly that one would even think to write such filth to you. Always remember, losers hate high standards because they don't have any for themselves. They hate to see people doing the right thing by their families and others, they hate to see beloved people ask for help from their communities because they know they have no love or community of of their own of any value.

Their projection is only a reflection of the pathetic lives and circumstances they have created for themselves. That's why when I get these kind of messages I just laugh because I know they are living in the morass of their own karmic putrid filth and squalor. This person isn't telling you anything about yourself, but he sure is telling everyone a lot about how small and pathetic his psyche is. The fact they are always anonymous is not a surprise-their lack of spine comes with the territory.

I always wonder how difficult it must be to go through this beautiful life as a walking skin suit, hating myself so intensely, advertising to the people around you and particularly women what a soulless golem he is, an impotent, mewling coward.

But luckily for you and me and most of the general population we will never know what it feels like to be that revolting a human. Just remember your worst day is this person's best day; living trapped in that nauseating mind-set is a self-forged prison. You will never know what it is like to live like that pathetic person for many reasons beyond your inherent kindness and sense of dignity and be grateful for that. If you take one thing away from these attacks, this should be it.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar

Question

Thanks everyone your kind words remind me why I do what I do everyday. Why I value the friendships and connections I have made with so many of you here. Family is the most important thing in life and while I still have mine I will do everything for them. I'm just doing my best in a really shitty situation. We can't always choose our cards so we must play the ones we are dealt. I can deal with the assholes, however trying to smear my good reputation and trying to cost me a loss in business is truly pathetic. Making me the root of your joke makes you a coward. You aren't hurting only me in the process you are messing with my family and our livelihood so congrats for that. I hope you are never dealt the same injustice.

I wasn't going to post anything after laying it all out because quite frankly I'm drained and have so many other important issues to deal with but it seems this guy can't cut his shit and has yet sent me another harrassing email this morning. Like move on with yours bullshit already, I'm so glad you use all your free time thinking about me maybe focus on your kids or something damn. I know who it is and he seems to always have something to say about me your shit is just getting old. Those who are far from perfect should not be picking on others when their life isn't perfect.

Thanks to everyone for your support. I didn't post this looking for sympathy, I did so as a reminder to the coward that his threats to me will not go silent and that he needs to take his bullshit elsewhere or quit being a coward and come say these hurtful things to my face.. be a man about it. I'm sure a few haters think this is bullshit and a hey look at me post. I have the emails and would gladly post them here for all to see if it wouldn't cost me points. Maybe I will do so on my Twitter. What I can assure you is that I would not lay my whole story out on a ****** board just for shits and giggles. As many know I have no problems calling bullshit out and being blunt as hell.

Verified Companion Companion Lexieinhouston's Avatar
    Brittany you can send his harassing messages to CK 1942 or Fancyinheels this stuff not tolerated here. TEXAS SIZED hugs & if you ever need my help please message me!

Currently in Austin & hug deprived

Please see the About Me section of My Profile above 🌹🥂

Calendar: https://preferred411.com/Calendar/vi...ndar.cfm/P7420

P411: P7420

noxious pest controls applied
    I have read both emails. They are both disgusting.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Just read your story, Brittany. I actually don't care about the asshole. I'm sure you have no problem looking after yourself when it comes to that stuff. I'm more concerned about your mother. You have such a big heart to look after her, especially when it is so financially draining. No one should have to go through what you and you're mother are going through.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Probably not cool to be bringing nonmembers ^^^^^ into this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Probably not cool to be bringing nonmembers ^^^^^ into this discussion.
    My family was brought up by me, since an asshole felt the need to harass me off the board because I chose to run damsel in distress Specials yesterday. Instead I was ridiculed, and called names that no one should ever be called all because I help my family and was running Specials to do so. I layed it all out as to why I do what I do. Go find someone else to pick on doc!
    Last edited by britttany_love; 06-13-2019 at 05:28 PM.

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    Is it ok to name the person who did this to you or is that against site policy?

Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    My family was brought up by me, since an asshole felt the need to harass me off the board because I chose to run damsel in distress Specials yesterday. Instead I was ridiculed, and called names that no one should ever be called all because I help my family and was running Specials to do so. I layed it all out as to why I do what I do. Go find someone else to pick on doc!
    Are you alleging I sent you the email?? If that is what you are doing, what proof do have of that? The answer is NONE. I have never sent you an email. I don’t know your email address. I’m sorry you have issues but don’t lash out at me because I’m not nor ever will be the source of your issues. Also, after this unprovoked attack, I will not be a remedy.

Go pick on someone else Brittany !!

Are you alleging I sent you the email?? If that is what you are doing, what proof do have of that? The answer is NONE. I have never sent you an email. I don’t know your email address. I’m sorry you have issues but don’t lash out at me because I’m not nor ever will be the source of your issues. Also, after this unprovoked attack, I will not be a remedy.

Go pick on someone else Brittany !!
    Calm down there doc. Where did I say it was you who sent it? Guilty much? I already know who it is. He is also harrassing another provider. Out of all the other 22 posts on here you came in and told a person to not bring up non members. He was commenting the same shit as everyone else was about the topic I posted. You singled him out and I told you not to pick on people. I don't pick on people doc that's you.... you are two-faced as all hell. Nope you dont email but you sure used to text me. Remember when you had to text me and gossiped about one of your boys when he was running his mouth about me up in Killeen at a party.. you sure had a lot to say.
    Last edited by britttany_love; 06-13-2019 at 06:15 PM.

Please forward that ^^^ to me because I have NEVER had a conversation with you about a social or any other topic. Furthermore, we have never met. We have never hung out together. You know nothing about me but you are judging and hating on me based on....yeah nothing!!

If you want to hate on me knock yourself out. I don’t care. If you’re hating on me, you’re not hating on someone else who may care. Oh, while I’m on the issue of you hating on me, others are reading this. Hating on people is a turn off to others. Have you considered that if you stopped your hating and judging people you have never met, hung out with or talked to, you may have more business?? I’m done here. No point in this. You have declared your hate so run with it.

Please forward that ^^^ to me because I have NEVER had a conversation with you about a social or any other topic. Furthermore, we have never met. We have never hung out together. You know nothing about me but you are judging and hating on me based on....yeah nothing!!

If you want to hate on me knock yourself out. I don’t care. If you’re hating on me, you’re not hating on someone else who may care. Oh, while I’m on the issue of you hating on me, others are reading this. Hating on people is a turn off to others. Have you considered that if you stopped your hating and judging people you have never met, hung out with or talked to, you may have more business?? I’m done here. No point in this. You have declared your hate so run with it.
    Ok doc. I guess a ghost randomly texted me out of no where claiming to be you, who also happened to be at a Killeen get together that you brag about always attending and happened to know my handle, found my number and knew my issues with said dude talking shit and they texted me. You have texted me quite a few times I'm sure I can confirm the number with a few ladies here. Which is it doc.. are you a good guy or a bad guy? Who is the hater? Im calling you out for being two faced bro! Your aren't talking shit? Lezbehonest here! I'm not putting anything out there that others don't already know about you doc! I'm just another girl not to scared to call you out on your bs!! Hell you have a whole sig line dedicated to it! I'm real and honest. I post shit that is 100% true, my reputation is already known for being blunt, feisty, bitchy when needed and standing up for myself. I'm also sweet, caring, helpful and the most genuine girl when you respect me. If you are turned off by strong women then don't see me. Maybe you shouldn't judge and talk shit about people you have never met with either.. take your own advice!
    Last edited by britttany_love; 06-13-2019 at 06:44 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast