Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: To the heartless asshole:

noxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Please forward that ^^^ to me because I have NEVER had a conversation with you about a social or any other topic. Furthermore, we have never met. We have never hung out together. You know nothing about me but you are judging and hating on me based on....yeah nothing!!

If you want to hate on me knock yourself out. I don’t care. If you’re hating on me, you’re not hating on someone else who may care. Oh, while I’m on the issue of you hating on me, others are reading this. Hating on people is a turn off to others. Have you considered that if you stopped your hating and judging people you have never met, hung out with or talked to, you may have more business?? I’m done here. No point in this. You have declared your hate so run with it.
    As usual doc is talking thru his A**! Doc never seems to be accountable for anything! Always asks for things that are against site guidelines and will always be the one who cut and runs from his own messes that he creates! People are sick of docs tricks and two faced personality! This thread is not about you doc! Take your own advice and stop derailing the thread! As Britt said she knows the source of the 2 emails sent to her and his bullying of another provider.

Stick to the original topic, please.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Wow, that guy is an asshole.

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by britttany_love View Post
    I'm not sure why you felt the need to send me a rude degrading email calling me a broke desperate ******, a C*** and how you are happy that things are "tough" for me. Yes I posted an ad today running specials, I was not asking for handouts or your sympathy. I posted a damn honest ad for appointments so I can take care of a few things. Fuck it's like you can never win.. ladies rates are to high and it's not good.. so they lower them.. then thats not good enough, ... Heaven forbid you run honest specials and it now means you are some sort of charity case. Hell im not the only lady running them but please single me out for it and treat me like trash! I'm glad that I could make you laugh, give you something to make fun of and chuckle about. Im glad you some how feel like you as a paying hobbyist makes you some how better than a ******. One should not throw stones at glass houses. You may not like me, my opinions or the fact that I will not put up with bullshit.. but quit all this bs already. Are you really happy that you are an internet bully? That you have to cut down and try to break others? Why because they aren't your type? Because they are opinionated? Call you out when you are a bully?

First of all since you seem to know me so well and know my life... I would be happy to tell you about my situation. No im not broke! I do work, I have a small business outside of providing which you would know about if you actually knew me or took time to know me. I guess you know me though because of posts and gossip right?

Heres my story: my mom suffered a brain aneurysm 8 years ago, literally the scariest day of my life, sitting in icu for 3 weeks not knowing if she was going to be the same again, if she would ever walk, if she would talk, if she would ever be my mom again. Over the years she has gotten worse and she is not the same, she looses her memory, she repeats things multiple times, she can't drive and she can't work because of the brain injury. In the past 3 years she has also undergone two major spine surgeries. My mom is now disabled and can not qualify for disability. She can not afford health insurance any longer due to no being able to work and she has medications and expenses. I have tried everything to get her qualified. She is my rock and I will do everything for her. I would give my life for her. So yes I have bills you asshole. I help my mom with everybit I can... I often give to her before I pay mine. I spent the last two weeks bouncing between my home and hers as she was battling a horrible stomach illness. My mom needs me.. I don't get paid time off, I don't get sick pay, so yes bills add up when you are taking care of someone that is the priority. Funny now huh? Laughable? Only sick people find humor in others physical and emotional pain.

Oh yes want something else you can laugh about. There is my dad he is a diasbled Vietnam Veteran, hes battling 3 different cancers: liver, prostate and skin. He's in chemo but it's pointless because well cancer fucking sucks. He fought for this countty and they don't care. The VA doesnt care about him he is just another number, he lives off a pathetic chunk of change, medical insurance and care is heartbreaking and pretty much nonexistent, he has ptsd from war days and he can't even function somedays. Its heartbreaking! My siblings don't care, they don't help, they dont even check on them. It's just me. So yes again FU!

So yes I have bills due. Im taking care of people who need me while trying to keep my sanity and my bills paid. I've never been to proud to work hard for what I need, im not to proud to run specials or post a cute ad with the tittle damsel in distress. I'm not weak and I will not be broken by you or any of the others that like to bash me. I work for what I need and take pride in it.. I will do anything for my family and friends. I'm a great provider, a grest person and I have a good heart. I don't break others down or find excitement in wishing that others suffer. It's clear as day that you get off on it. Go ahead keep on, it wouldn't be the first time I'm bullied, threatened, harassed, stalked, made fun of and everything else guys like you get off on.

I sure hope you are never in a situation where your world is crashing down on you. Just when you see light at the end of the tunnel somebody is there to fuck shit up for you all over again. It really sucks to have strangers throwing rocks at you when they don't even know you or what you are going through.

This community is great for the most part and im greatful for all the friends and connections I have made. I'm thankful for the amazing gentlemen who have been helpful as well. Your support and help has truly been a lifesaver.
    Hey sweets sorry you are dealing with this!! What a fucking shit goblin ... It's super pitiful that this chap felt the need to verbally attack you for a damsel in distress ad.

Seriously, (to the worthless chap) you are nothing more than a pud pounding shit goblin - take your sad soulless self else where and rot in your pathetic mindset. You obviously have no empathy for others.

To Brit- chin up buttercup
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    What is pud and how do you pound it?
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Brit, that was ALOT to put out there.
    Regardless what people think about someone running specials and such, you laid it out there why you are doing so.

It takes a pretty heartless person to make snide comments *AFTER* learning the reason from this thread.

My heart goes out to your parents. Personally, I can't stand how health care is in this USofA of ours. We are the laughing stock of the world about it. And I have quite a few foreign friends that had first hand experience with it and some that won't be treated in this country.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Thank you everyone :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3