Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who Rocks the Lingerie?

Verified Companion Companion JennyJenny8675's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    I always appreciate it when I arrive for a session and the lady is rocking some lingerie. To me, it says that she prepared in advance for our get-together and wants to do her best to ensure that I enjoy myself. The effort is well-appreciated by me!

There have been some true masters of the art of lingerie that I have met over the years. Slave’s dress-up (or down!) game has always been on point, and our dearly-missed Alexxxia and Purrrsia were always a sight for sore eyes. Of my current rotation, I give a shout-out to JennyJenny8675 (her collection is endless!!), Boa, LovethaCougar, and my private stock UTR MILF.

Who makes your jaw drop and your dick go “Shwing!!” when she opens the door?

Thank you Cover Me
    Review policy: No reviews.

She never begs, she knows how to choose them.

Im gonna suggest to Naomi Joy that she post a pic in a black bra, the black panties that she got last Sunday, and her black kimono. You gotta see the black kimono.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Two ladies cum to mind.....Lovethacougar....sexy/slutty/nympho and Heaventwistedangel....flawlessly sexy body and her lingerie always looks like it's painted on her amazing body!

Verified Companion Companion NaomiJoy's Avatar
    Aw ~ You're seriously all but giving me a sugar rush with how sweet you are, sir. (Dude, everyone here is so nice - I'm not even sure I'm actually on the internet over half of the time I'm on this forum. There's a distinct a lack of poorly edited, cringe-y meme content, and I have yet to see one troll with the level of desensitized humanity one can so commonly find among, say, the reddit crowd.)

I mean, It'd be super rude to not endorse such a request - I am always game to return favors~
    (It's not a proper kimono, but rather a silky, lace-y, covering lingerie enough to answer door-y type of robe in kimono style ~ I don't actually think I would be able to be a provider if I owned something so beautiful - I'd be physically incapable of taking it off.)

20190630_232859.jpg
    20190630_232828.jpg

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    WOW - Naomi is Back in Black, and Rocking IT!!
    You go, girl!

OY2, is that your seal of approval ha ha

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Finde, she earned my seal of approval. Unicorn!!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar

Verified Companion Companion NaomiJoy's Avatar
    Thank you so much sir ~ Compliments are preeeetty rad - especially when they involve satisfaction with my incall experience ~ I aim to please, always ~~~
    That set of lingerie is probs my favorite, too ~ I have a black lace collar to match <3
    Your favorite semordnilap.~
    Available for incall: 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM all days of the week but Sunday.
    PM me, e-mail me at enjoythemoment@protonmail com with a secure e-mail account, or text me at (210) 600-6762. Please include oh2 username in initial text or e-mail.
    Donations
    : $100/hh - $180/hr - $220/90mins - $260/2hrs (see profile for details & other helpful info/updates).

Pre-Booking is more than welcome!

Registered Female (Not Verified) alastinatalie's Avatar
    Absolutely love dressing up!

NyrVYjd.jpg.jpg

kUihS9N.jpg.jpg

IMG_1153-1.jpg

Find my Eccie Reviews
    Find my Gallery on OH2 for TONS of Pics!

411: P74710 - Switter: @NatalieChambers
    My website: mychambers.moonfruit.com
    mychambers@protonmail.com
    763-260-l4l5

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Daaaaaaaamn!

I love The Dream Girl Next Door's endless selection of sexy underwear. Every time I see her she is wearing a different set of lingerie and it all looks great on her flawless body. One of these times, I might let her keep it on a while longer but damn, I see that sexy dressed up body and my "little brain" kicks into high gear.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Randyredhead's Avatar
    I LOVE dressing up in lingerie and have an extensive collection. But whenever I ask a gentleman if he has any preferences I get the same answer "no, I'm gonna take it off you so don't bother putting it on!".

I do have one ATC who loves tank tops or tshirts he can tear off me, he is a lot of fun.
    Kisses from Randy
    💋💋Randy is defined as being in a state of sexual arousal...come see if you can make me unrandy!!💋💋

Randyredhead; you are so right. With such little time to play it is hard to waste it just looking. I had the opportunity to travel recently with someone and what an absolute pleasure it was to see and watch a sexy woman walking around at night wearing her sexy under garments. To lay back and listen to music with her on your arm. Damn, I am dreaming again. Maybe I can hit the lotto and spend more time admiring sexy lingerie before my hour is up.
    Girls, even for only a minute or two, I always appreciate a woman who takes the time to look sexy.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Randyredhead's Avatar
    From now on I'm donning lingerie whether it's requested or not!
    Kisses from Randy
    💋💋Randy is defined as being in a state of sexual arousal...come see if you can make me unrandy!!💋💋

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast