check out my web site for info Hope to see you soon Lucia

Sensual Zen Sensual Zen

Lucia

Types of Massage pass tantra for other types of massage both Therapeutic and Lite to Sensual as well as Tantric

(1)The Tantra Massage is the ultimate Massage, dating back over 1,000 years. It uses long slow massage strokes and a very light touch with breathing techniques and lots of oil. 2 Hour minimum in Normal but I will do as short as a Quick 20-30-mins $100 or a 50 min to a full hr Male G-Spot and Tantra Massage $160 .I Also Offer the Ultimate a 90 min with both Male G-Spot and Tantra Massage and loofa body scrub $200 or 2 Full Hours of Bliss $250 with all you could ever want. $20 dollars off for all repeat clients

What is a Tantric Session Like

The Tantric Massage Hi my Name is Lucia an I am A selective Tantric masseuse with 5-year experience (good looking white female,) and I will make you melt under my enchanted hands.

Whats the Tantric Massage all about? Tantric massage: The Tantric massage will put you in the nirvana-like state, where physical boundaries dissolve, time disappears, worries and problems no longer seem important, or are forgotten altogether.
Regular Tantric massages will help you achieve the unity of your physical, mental, and spiritual self. Your energy flow will be stimulated and senses awakened as your body's sensitivity increases. According to Tantric ideals, the entire body is massaged, including those particularly sensitive areas, which are an important source of energy and joy in life. The receiver of regular Tantric massages may discover erogenous zones where he never suspected them; his sexuality and often potency will increase; his responsiveness and familiarity with the art of touching will make him a more exciting lover.

The Tantric massage has indisputable healing effects on the body, mind, spirit, and general well being. What to expect: I'll thoroughly work on ALL parts of your body - from head to toes, and everything in between. My Tantric massage sessions include: continuous flow of medium pressure deep tissue massage of the whole body alternated with feather-like superficial relaxing strokes; gentle kneading; acupressure; reflexology (stimulating active points on hands and feet, including all fingers and toes); facial and skull massage included at your discretion; and the final part includes a Lingam massage. The Lingam is included in the massage, because it has active reflexion points for all major internal organs, just like your palms and feet. Also, I pay special attention to stimulating your Kundalini system and all Chakras. I naturally possess the magic healing touch that delivers tremendous health benefits, and at the same time feels soooo good!! You'll experience a unique state of complete relaxation of your mind and total peace of your spirit, combined with the growing sensual ecstasy of your body - the experience you'll never forget! Prolonged erection and possible climax are considered normal reactions in Tantric massage. This is not the main goal of the Tantric massage, but tactfully respected if happens as a side effect (of course, at no extra charge!) My massages are deep enough, but not painful; they relive physical and mental stress, tension, nervousness, reduce most muscle aches, and feel so delightfully relaxing and sensual! Each massage is unique and adjusted to your personal preferences and needs. I'll take into account any physical limitations you may have, as well as special requests for most problematic areas of your body. Setting: I use professional thick-padded massage table with adjustable head extension and arm rest, cloud-soft fabrics, aromatherapy, soothing music, lots of oil, dim lights, and sophisticated Tantric techniques and accessories. I transmit an incredible amount of positive energy through my hands, and I’ve heard many times that I bring good luck to my clients! I provide no nudity, no topless, no Tantric goddess' rituals, no teaching, and no sexual involvement with my clients. What I offer is wonderful Tantric massage, not myself but the Tantric Massage. Most likely your eyes will be closed to concentrate on your sensations. I'm often asked about providing "additional services" - the answer is always "No." Please don't ask! Let's respect each other's dignity. Become my client: I’m as picky in selecting my clients, as you should be in selecting the right masseuse. Most of my initially curious customers become my devoted clients. Hope you'll be one, too! Isn't it nice to mention in a conversation that you have a personal masseuse I do massages mainly in the morning, afternoons and early evenings, but you can ask me about an earlier appointment; the latest time for an appointment is 8 pm (remember, the massage lasts for 2 hours plus the time for setting and unsetting the place). As a rule, I’m booked up several days in advance, and very seldom available on a short notice, unless I have a cancellation. Please call me to set an appointment Jeff will answer the phone as I am normally with clients. Ask me for pictures if you want to see how I look. Please don’t ask me general questions about Tantra, you can find this information on the Internet. Acceptable donation: $249 for your first 2-hour session; $229 for all repeat sessions. Shorter sessions are available: AT $200.00 AN HOUR 1/2 or 90 mins. The genuine Tantric full body massage takes 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Tips are always gratefully appreciated but never expected. My Phone in Denver is 303-435-9348 In Denver Is 303-435-9348 Jeff answers the phone for me as I am normally with clients

Massage therapist reserves the right to refuse service. No refunds on Massages. As with any type of service. Tips are accepted and appreciated, but never expected..

Hope to hear from you soon. I offer you many Types of massage for couples or singles with my Self or both Me and My Partner Jeff. We also Offer Couples Classes on how to give there partner a true tantric experience. all Couples are done only by my self and Jeff or by my self alone. However Jeff will work alone or together with females who want a male therapist. .We work by same day apt

Jeff will answer the phone starting 8 am and stop taking apts at 5pm we are open from 10 am to 8pm 6 Days a week form Monday to Saturday.We have been Both been Lic. therapists for over ten years call today for more info My Partner Jeff will answer The phone. you can get the number from the links to our web sites.

Receive absolutely The Best Full Body Massages By Us

(2)The Central European Massage (My Next Most Popular Massage after Tantra)is the the most requested by those who can appreciate a wonderful light Massage. It is her best Best Massage. The Central European Massage blends many modalities - SWEDISH (relaxing), ESALEN (long flowing strokes), REFLEXOLOGY (restores your body's natural equilibrium) & MYOFASCIAL RELEASE (Deep Tissue) to give you a luxurious & healing massage that is unique to your individual needs. It concentrates more on the central part of the body including the inner thighs and is also a deeper more pleasing massage. This massage is also preferred by about 9 out of 10 people. I guarantee that after you've had this massage you will leave with a big smile on your face.
First time clients ($140.00) Does not Inculde prostate. Normal rate for repeats is $125.00 includes Prostate up to one Full hour.

(2)The Swedish massage is a collection of techniques designed primarily to relax muscles by applying pressure to them against deeper muscles and bones, and rubbing in the same direction as the flow of blood returning to the heart. Swedish massage uses five main strokes to stimulate the circulation of blood through the body; petrissage (keading), effleurage (stroking)

(3)Deep Tissue and Sports massage both involve deep stretches and deep muscle work and are therapeutic only.
($125.00) Per Hour

4) Prostate Massage or male G-spot

A Gentle internal massage along the prostate

by it self 20 min to 40 mins $99.00

In addition to Central European Massage or Tantric 15-20 mins extra time $40.00 extra

Important Notice
Must have here or at home before you arrive in order to receive Prostate massage

Options
1)Luffa Body Scrub $40.00 for 30 min this is in addition to the massage By itself $79.00

2) Enema Extra any massage type Small bottle or Large Bag Type $20.00
Must have here or at home before you arrive in order to receive Prostate massage

Important Notice:

Masseuses work on a cash only system. We do not accept credit cards at our Location. There Are No Refunds On Massages.Prepayment is not a guaranty of same day service call and make appointment first Masseuse reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. No refunds on Massages . Tips are accepted with cash only.

No credit cards at this time . Cash Only, No Checks.

Email: luciasmassage@hotmail.com
Phone: denver 303-435-9348 or 610-994-0516
Schedule: 7 DAys 9am to 10 pm
Area(s): Denver DTC area Plymoth Meeting Pa
Incall/Outcall: incall
Available For: Men Couples
Reviews: