Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If you come in for a landing, what do you prefer?

Verified Companion Companion

If you come in for a landing, what do you prefer?

Election Time and something worth voting on

• Full
    • Bikini
    • Brizilian
    • Landingstip

Love to hear from both side ladies.

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Fresh and Tasty is paramount, as well as an attractive Landing Strip to guide me in to my destination. 100% bare also works, don't wish to floss. ;)
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    It doesn’t really matter to me love. It’s more important to me that my date have a pretty smile, bright eyes and a positive friendly attitude. With those attributes in place, everything else lines up nicely for a pleasurable landing.

Thank you for asking.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD Daniel Larusso's Avatar
    Brazilian or landing strip but most importantly...has to be fresh.
    Wax on, wax off.

Molon Labe

if he let's me dominate his cock like a Nascar driver ...... Drive him

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    I just want folks to do whatever makes them feel best and sexy. That being said, for me personally, I love pubes and prefer natural and think a full bush is sexy and like a frame on a picture. you can look at the unframed picture but a pretty frame sure enhances the view. also I love my bush played with and it is a huge erogenous zone for me. I love to have it tugged on and played with. I think we have determined in previous conversations about this on the other board that it is a generational thing and most young folks grew up with shaved images and think that looks normal and most of us older folks grew up with pubes and find it alluring and sexy. for me it boils down to personal choice and it is ultimately irrelevant to good sex if the person keeps their pubes the way they prefer it. what I am against is extreme societal peer pressure to conform and acting like those who stay natural are less clean or less desirable. everyone likes what they like and should do it the way that makes them feel best about themselves. I will be a natural gal forever and no razor shall ever assault my lovely bush.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Fresh and full.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I'm sporting a soft fluffy full right now and loving it!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I prefer bare or landing strip. I love to have full view while I am pleasing, fingering, sucking, fucking, etc.

Also very hot to see the pussy lips pulsate in standing missionary greek.....

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    I prefer MY important parts bare but do have a fluffy front patch..I prefer the men trimmed at least as nose tickles distract me 😎💋

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Landing strip with beacon lights, aiming points, and glideslope indicators all the better to conduct your big 747 to the sweet spot big boy.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

My vote is bare (Brazilian). That is soooo sexy especially on a really pretty pussy

I don't mind a landing strip or even some small "bush" (though I hate calling it that b/c of the image it conjures...lmao). So long as the main juicy parts, the parts that are supposed to get wet and have my lips and tongue on them are smooth I don't mind if there is some trimmed hair above.

As for *me* I don't like to go completely bald anymore. I used to do that but I now think it's better with the balls, perineum, and any area around the shaft to be shaved very smooth but I leave trimmed hair up above and the hair that leads on up to the happy trail. Fyi to the ladies that's how I typically do my man-scaping as for the genitals.

When it comes to facial hair I often like to ask my girl what she likes b/c some like it some hate it. I never have a long beard though. Usually if anything it's short and trimmed, stubble/shadow, or clean and smooth face. Depends on the girl, my plans, how I'm feeling.

-mg

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    I confess to not know what Brazilian looks like, but I like landing strip or small patch best. Most ladies seem to be bare down there which is OK, too, and fresher I think. But something deep inside me equates something not quite right for the hobby (this is just me folks; don't get all carried away now).

- - - Updated - - -

Valentina V.; I just love your OH2 avatar. From our social acquaintances, it is you to a T ! Go on girl, sock it to em'!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    Landing strip with beacon lights, aiming points, and glideslope indicators all the better to conduct your big 747 to the sweet spot big boy.

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Well thank you sir.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

I like a landing strip on the lady. Bare is childlike to me and I don't normally like the look. A bit of trimmed fur above the action area is womanly and sexy to me.

My boys and shaft are shaved and I take a bit off the top of the remaining pubes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast