Thread: Anyone wanna rent a duplex in uptown DALLAS 100$ per day?! Beautiful house! Privacy!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion AmberOktobur's Avatar

Anyone wanna rent a duplex in uptown DALLAS 100$ per day?! Beautiful house! Privacy!

I am currently renting half of a FULLY FURNISHED duplex in uptown. I am paying 100 per day. 100$ a day to NOT have to deal with hotel staff and crazy maids thinking they are supposed to report back everything they see or suspect. No nosey neighbors! PRIVACY!!! I rent the upstairs half of the duplex. Which has 2 bedrooms (each bedroom currently has 2 full & queen beds in them), 1 bath, living room (w/1 pull out sofa bed, sofa, chair & loveseat, dining room (w/table and chairs), breakfast nook(w/ table and chairs),full kitchen, laundry room (w/washer and dryer)& a patio and dbl backyard/garden... The downstairs is the same (minus the stairs) PETS ARE ALLOWED! Stores are within walking distance and the neighborhood is a good one! I haven't noticed a real police presence since I've been here and I've been here about 2 weeks now! If anyone is interested please contact me via PM or at 469.213.0299 since it's just a day to day rental (although longer term is fine as well) there is
    NO BACKGROUND CHECK!
    NO CREDIT CHECK!
    NO CONTRACT!
    NO HASSLE!

I love it here & I never wanna stay in another hotel ever again!!!
    The only rules are:
    INDEPENDENT GIRLS ONLY (NO MANAGEMENT)
    RESPECT THE HOUSE AND FURNITURE/APPLIANCES
    NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE
    I WILL SEND MORE PHOTOS TO ANY SERIOUS INQUIRIES!!!
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-09-2019 at 09:50 PM.