Thread: *** need mechanic***

Verified Companion Companion NaughtyAughty's Avatar

*** need mechanic***

Well there goes me getting to Houston tonight.. currently in route back home via tow truck and pissed like a mofo!!
    If you remember my clutch went out not a month ago up in Tyler..and now this again!!! Any suggestions welcomed...
    ** DO NOT OFFER HH**
    **Can NOT accommodate short notice, scheduling a must. And PLZ If you're serious about seeing me take the two minutes needed do a little research read my bio and be prepared when reaching out Don't just send me a "HEY" text
    Ask about lunch/dinner & slumber parties❤️
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...hedl69-2328481

"Here hold my dignity...I've got some sketchy shit to do."

sorry forgot important info...duh!!
    08 nissan altima 2.5l 5 speed
    ** DO NOT OFFER HH**
    **Can NOT accommodate short notice, scheduling a must. And PLZ If you're serious about seeing me take the two minutes needed do a little research read my bio and be prepared when reaching out Don't just send me a "HEY" text

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! CRAZY MARINE
    Get good credit and get a new car ..

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Did the former shop not warrant their work? If the same repair was performed at a reputable shop, they should cover the repair cost.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    I have a great mechanic here in S.A. His shop is worth driving here from anywhere. He's honest and does the work quick. AND I can get you a discount 😍 That goes for anyone...pm me. Its a full service shop on all models. And if he cant help you, he WILL turn you away instead of rob you. ✌

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    CP ^^^^ you ROCK!!

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Kisses Doc 💋

Quote Originally Posted by LosAngelesGuy View Post
    Get good credit and get a new car ..

Oh my my ...do I spy with my little eye a hater from Eccie with the handle of string cheese maybe?? Haaaaaaaaa fucking hilarious dude it's very apparent, more so than you realize..that obviously I have turned you down in some way shape or form in the past and you feel obligated to show such hospitality and negativity my way!! and for that sir I laugh in your face!!!!!

I have a nice car and guess what I also have credit...what I don't care for it being car poor!! I choose to have a car that's paid for and not have to worry with a fucking payment!!!
    Rather spend my $$ on more toys for the playroom!! That you sir will nerver be privy to experience!!😄😄😄😘
    ** DO NOT OFFER HH**

Quote Originally Posted by Chilipepper View Post
    I have a great mechanic here in S.A. His shop is worth driving here from anywhere. He's honest and does the work quick. AND I can get you a discount 😍 That goes for anyone...pm me. Its a full service shop on all models. And if he cant help you, he WILL turn you away instead of rob you. ✌
    Amazing girl thank you so very much...
    Right now it's at amco and it's not looking good as in the Tyler mechanics didn't do anything they charged me for nor is there a new master cylinder or slave so aamco is documenting and taking pictures each and every steps so small claims court here we come... Unfortunately doesn't fix the problem at hand I mean I've got a rental but I'll figure something out thank you everyone for the words of wisdom suggestions and offers of helping... Much love
    ** DO NOT OFFER HH**

Registered Male (Not Verified) DJinSATX's Avatar
    little late but if anyone needs a trustworthy and fair mechanic hit me up and i'll hook you up with them