Thread: *** need mechanic***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion NaughtyAughty's Avatar

sorry forgot important info...duh!!
    08 nissan altima 2.5l 5 speed
    ** DO NOT OFFER HH**
    **Can NOT accommodate short notice, scheduling a must. And PLZ If you're serious about seeing me take the two minutes needed do a little research read my bio and be prepared when reaching out Don't just send me a "HEY" text
    Ask about lunch/dinner & slumber parties❤️
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...hedl69-2328481

"Here hold my dignity...I've got some sketchy shit to do."

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER! CRAZY MARINE
    Get good credit and get a new car ..

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Did the former shop not warrant their work? If the same repair was performed at a reputable shop, they should cover the repair cost.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Companion Companion NaughtyAughty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LosAngelesGuy View Post
    Get good credit and get a new car ..

Oh my my ...do I spy with my little eye a hater from Eccie with the handle of string cheese maybe?? Haaaaaaaaa fucking hilarious dude it's very apparent, more so than you realize..that obviously I have turned you down in some way shape or form in the past and you feel obligated to show such hospitality and negativity my way!! and for that sir I laugh in your face!!!!!

I have a nice car and guess what I also have credit...what I don't care for it being car poor!! I choose to have a car that's paid for and not have to worry with a fucking payment!!!
    Rather spend my $$ on more toys for the playroom!! That you sir will nerver be privy to experience!!😄😄😄😘
    ** DO NOT OFFER HH**
    **Can NOT accommodate short notice, scheduling a must. And PLZ If you're serious about seeing me take the two minutes needed do a little research read my bio and be prepared when reaching out Don't just send me a "HEY" text
    Ask about lunch/dinner & slumber parties❤️
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...hedl69-2328481

"Here hold my dignity...I've got some sketchy shit to do."