Thread: M&G success Thank You!!!!

Verified Companion Companion Mimiluscious's Avatar

M&G success Thank You!!!!

We want to thank everyone that attended, thank you for your support!!!!!
    It was nice seeing y'all again. Can't wait to do it again..... Pleasure thank you for everything you are awesome 😘

Verified Companion Companion Pleasure09's Avatar
    Yes thank everyone for showing up for us. Mimi thank you for all you did, running to Waco and making it happen.. Til next time xoxo
    *For Your Pleasure* ( and mine)

Verified Hobbyist BCD Boris69bb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimiluscious View Post
    We want to thank everyone that attended, thank you for your support!!!!!
    It was nice seeing y'all again. Can't wait to do it again..... Pleasure thank you for everything you are awesome ��
    Had a Motorcycle Club meeting with Doc yesterday, sounds like your M&G was more successful than our meeting. We talked about your event and I wish I had seen it earlier, I would have tried to attend. Maybe next time.

Thank you both for keeping these types of events alive.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Miss Mimi and Miss Pleasure you ladies are TOTALLY AWESOME!! What a great event!! I knew it would be a huge success because you ladies personally are AWESOME!! It was great seeing everyone again. Sorry I had to leave early but I snuck away from work as long as possible.

I had so much fun hooking up with the group again. The venue was great. The food was great. The drinks were great. Everything was great!!! Thank you ladies so much for running with this event. I don’t know how it could have been any better. I’m so looking forward to the next meeting. If ya missed it, I’m sorry for you. You missed a rocking GREAT time!! Pleasure, Mimi, thank you ladies again, y’all are the bomb!!

Boris, wish we had a better turnout for the biker meeting but maybe next time. It was great meeting you Bro. Hope to see everyone + at the next one.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Thanks the wonderful ladies for hosting. Great relaxing time and looking forward to the next one.
    Being a gentleman doesn't make you a pussy, it gets you pussy.

Verified Companion Companion Zena99's Avatar
    Thank you so much Mimi and Pleasure!!!! You both did an
    Outstanding Job !!!! Hugs!!!! Zena♡
    ♡♡♡♡

Zena99 ~ The Oral Goddess ~

Waco/ Hewitt

254-652-8496 ~

Highly Reviewed for a Reason ;)

zenarocks99@gmail.com