Thread: Torilove13: Friday night with Torilove13....oh yes

Verified Hobbyist BCD CasualMNUFan's Avatar

Torilove13: Friday night with Torilove13....oh yes

Companion's Handle: Torilove13
    Date of Visit: 6/7/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM/TEXT
    Phone Number: 21-429-9857
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....172-Torilove13
    City, State: San Antonio, Texas
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Convo, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, CG, K9
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HR
    Donation: $$
    Approximate age of Companion: 40's
    Hair Color and Length: Brown and shoulder length
    Smoking Status: non
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/Hispanic
    Companion Description: She's a total MILF. She's mature and sexy. 5'7 and 130. Great ass
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EXCEEDED!!!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    Tori was a just what the MILF Dr. ordered. She was amazing and I cannot recommend her enough.

ROS: In my fantasy, Tori arrives and we have a drink and talk. She’s wearing a sexy black dress. We start with DFK and she grabs for junior. I help her take off the dress and she has matching black bra and a sexy thong. Total turn on. She gets on her knees and starts a fantastic BBBJ. The tongue ring definitely adds to the experience. We get on the bed and I lay back....she pulls her hair back and starts with a DT and BLS.....very nice.

I tell her it’s my turn and we switch to DATY. She was very clean and very vocal. I added a FIV as I licked and she had an O. We switch up to 69 and that view of her great ass was worth the visit.

She finally asks to strap up. I agree and we start with CG. She really rides well. I was pinching her nipples and she would lean in for a DFK as she rode. We switched around a few more times and ended up in K9. Was able to get really deep and was ready to pop. She said to COB. Threw the cover and finished all over her back.

Bottom line....she’s a total MILF and cool as hell. She’s very attractive, has a great ass and tits. There is some mommy damage but who cares. She’s a total hottie and I will be seeing her again. I cannot recommend her enough!!
    Last edited by CasualMNUFan; 06-09-2019 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Wouldn't allow me to add rest of the story

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Good read bro. She sounds like one i would follow into the bread aisle at HEB so i could check out her buns