Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pussy buying hall of fame!

^^^
    Great reads 1andonly. Very nice addition. Thanks for the contribution.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puffonpipe2 View Post
    I agree with Shine; I’ve been buying pussy for so long I don’t know how to actually play the real world game. I still buy it when I can get it for free from my wife or girlfriend. For the life of me, I can’t figure out what’s wrong!
    Why would you want to play the real game this too much fun.
    So many lovelies and so little time! Damn shame is what it is!

P411 verified
    Twitter- midnite312004

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinepro View Post
    Doesn’t exist. No one gets cool points for being here. I’m here because even though I think I’m great I haven’t talked a chick out of her panties in like 4 years. Maybe longer. Had a civvie chick digging me and my dumb ass was buying pussy as opposed to investing in that deal. Because I’m mentally foooked up. The truth is I don’t know how to have a normal relationship anymore because I’ve been buying pussy so much. Am I a great client. Yes, but this is me being butt level honest. I don’t post anything in months then post something and the same old trolls are calling me a troll. If you actually read my shit as opposed to having a preconceived notion about what I post you might have a hmmm moment. I need pussy every now and then. Life gets hard and really foooked up and it’s nothing like busting a nut to relieve some tension. Do I really give a foook about the same old dudes complaining about my posts. No. Like the day I care about some dudes buying pussy like me opinion I might just jump off the highest building Because at the end of the day no one is going to have a ceremony inducting themself into I bought the most pussy hall of fame. So please cats, allow everyone to express their opinion. I’m just like you’ll, foooked up buying some pussy, if you actually knew me you would say he’s a pretty cool cat. Will this post help. No. But it foooking helped me and that’s what really matters. Tooodlez...
    Lol this a funny ass post but very true

Civvies are the biggest frauds because they are just a bunch of providers in disguise

All women are providers

Only difference betweeen a wife/gf and a provider is that providers gets their bread in the front

Wife gets her long scratch on the back end aka divorce settlement or death inheritance

Plus, square broads withhold sex but of course, ladies in the life let loose like a animal in heat...until time is up or he nuts, whichever comes first

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2