Thread: Sharing some fantasies

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Sharing some fantasies

Haven't been able to see the one provider I've been seeing the last few times bc schedules aren't working out, but Everytime we text I get so rock hard and end up with precum lubing up my head and shaft. It's even soaked through my undies once lol. Anyways, I have a few visions in my head and thought I'd put it to print; they're fantasies of which some I love fulfilling and some that I would love to fulfill. Most of them involve my tongue bringing a beautiful woman to the point of now return.

1. A friend of mine, who happens to be a strawberry blonde, and I had an NSA arrangement. We would sext all the time, and she'd get me rock hard, and I'd in return get her soaking wet while we were both at work. We'd meet at her house because it was where she felt most comfortable, and she'd usually leave the front door unlocked with specific instructions to lock the door behind me and make my way to her bedroom on the second floor. It would be pin drop silence in the house, not even music. Her imagination would run so wild, she didn't want me contacting her or calling out to her when arrived, she just wanted me to walk in the room and carry out the fantasies we sexted each other about earlier on in the day. Sometimes, I'd find her lying down on her stomach, completely nude with her feet pointed towards the door so the first thing I'd see when walking in was her perfectly shapped ass. The curtains we're usually drawn open and the later afternoon sun would bathe the bed and her body. Her porcelain white skin would be tinted shimmering yellow wherever the sun hit it. Even though I wore socks, there were wooden floors so she'd obviously hear me approaching, and she'd turn back and look at me and smile then put her head back down in her folded arms and slowly spread her legs apart; gosh, she new what she wanted and she wasn't afraid to ask. It was such a huge turn on to be wanted, no needed, by someone so badly that they felt no shame in baring themself so confidently, as if she knew what she had was irresistible. It was, and It always worked. She knew I was an ass guy, and hers was perfect. Solid with the right amount of bounce, no cellulite whatsoever. If you're an ass guy like me, then you have to be a legs guy as well, and they have to be proportionate. A perfect, solid, plump, bubble butt is almost always accompanied by solid and fairly thick thighs causing that beautiful crease where they meet. This ass was no exception. Her calves we're proportionately thick, and when she'd flex, there would be this ever so slight silhouette of an upside down heart of her muscles. I'd crawl onto the bed after shedding my clothes. I would want so bad to dive in face first, but I wanted her to wait even more, and eventually beg for me to make her cum. I'd move her hair to the side and nestle my nose against her ear and tickle her slightly. Then I'd move around her neck and give her a peck and lick behind the ear. We would be whispering to each other at this point, I would be asking permission to do certain things and she would whisper back giving me permission with just a single word like "yes" or "please". Shed wer her lips everytime, it was so hot. Is have one of her thighs straddled, and I would press my member hard against her, and flex it Everytime I'd bite or lick her as I made my way down her back. It was my way of letting her know how much she turned me on (you providers who I've been with now know where I get this routine from lol). When my tongue would finally reach her ass, I'd breath softly on it to let her know where I was. She'd slowly try to spread her legs further to give me access. I'd always start from the bottom of her lips, which were already glistening with her wetness and lick the contour of her crack, then I'd ask her if she liked that, but by this time she'd be in such a state of bewilderment that she'd forget to actually answer, and instead, nod and let out a sigh. Luckily I was always watching lol, but even then, the way she'd shift, raising her cheeks to get my tongue in deeper was permission enough. Again I'd lick, this time deeper, wetting the inside of her cheeks as my tongue parted them. The deeper I'd go, the warmer her body was, and the sweeter she'd taste. I'm not sure if she used a flavored lotion, but she genuinely had the slight taste of berries where ever skin was the softest and warmest. Finally, as my fully extended tongue would make it's third or fourth pass through he cheeks, it would find her hole, on several occasions shed whisper "oh good!" And clench the sheets as her body would tense up. Bingo. By this time I'd be on my haunches on the side of the bed with her legs hanging over the edge. I'd slide my hands under her and lift her waist up like jack stands, helping her get her knees on the bed so she could really spread wide in the dowmward dog position. There would be this extremely wetspot on several occasions where her juices overflowed. If I was lucky there would be a string from the pool on the bed up to her lips. God, I use to lap it up like a good boy, and it was so sweet. Id run my tongue around her rim and try forcing it in. This would cause her to moan and hang her head in ecstasy. She'd reposition herself, amd try to relax her rim muscles so I could get in deeper. I was able to make her orgasm by tonguing her ass, and it use to be strong. She'd then beg me to eat her out, her clit was in desperate need to be flung around by tongue and tugged on softly by my lips. Id always start with her in the positions she'd been in for the last 5-10mins, doggy. I'd lick her anus, then breathe heavy on her lips. Out of frustration and laughter, she'd flip over onto her back after being teased so much and spread her legs with her knees in the air. I have a process, and it can't be disturbed, but it's so worth it. I'd start by softly biting the inside of her thigh pressing my cheek against her lips, one side then the other. Then I'd lick her everywhere but where I knew she needed to be locked the most. Im an artist, and i have to make sure my canvas is ready. Then, just like with her as, I'd slowly lick the surface of her lips, make one or two initial pass overs. The next few licks would be to part her lips that would be slight stuck together by the cohesion of her sweetness. Once I had gone deep enough, I'd concentrate on her clit, covering her beautifully pink pussy with my mouth the same way I would suck on a peach after exposing it's flesh. Within a few minutes she would be buckling and bucking, locking her legs around my head, and letting out odes of joy. She would suit up and lick herself off my face, then she's would tell me not to move. She'd hop off the bed and com from behind me and li l the precum hanging from my tip onto a shiny little pool on the wooden floor. Then she'd turn on her back and side in between my legs and examin my member, gripped in one hand, while the other would either be gently clawing at my waist, or penetrating herself. She then would literally engulf as much of me into her mouth as she could, and then she'd close her lips around my shaft and suck softly, yet firm as she'd pull it out with each stroke. She'd always count many pumps she'd get out of me with her mouth before I'd have a strong heavenly release down her throat. She loved to swallow, which didn't bother me, but if wait until she'd rinse before I kissed her again. Anticlimactic, I know, but I refuse to taste my own cum.

Listen, I know I'd share more than just one encounter/fantasy, but this one has gotten me so hard, I have to rub one out before I sleep. I'd love to hear what you guys think, as well as read some of your favorite encounters. As always, don't mind the Grammer. I'll fix it if it's not comprehendible.

Carry on peeps, and Eat you lovely ladies later!

Guest BCD
    Well written, an enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks! Just a dude who loves to make girls moan. Something about a girl who has a solid ass and legs that just gives me instant wood. Just gotta eat that peach! Lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Would love a critique