Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Foooking a unicorn; Great hobby adventures!

BANNED!

Foooking a unicorn; Great hobby adventures!

So shine da great was looking to broaden his hobby Verizon’s so I reached out to a trusted pal with my request. I wanted a 70 year old gilf or older with sagging titties, a confederate flag in the yard, extremely pale, maga proud with an incall in the woods who has never been with a black man ever but open to water sports, I wanted to be the pisser not get peed on. This dude is my huckleberry because he found me this chick in vidor Texas and I had the most amazing overnight I’ve ever had for a cool 500. Foooked my brains out and I must say I had the most peaceful sleep I’ve had in a long time. So Oh 2, please relate your all time best hobby experiences that didn’t start off as a great idea. Tooodlez....

Your reputation precedes you.
    Please troll elsewhere.
    She's a kind girl, the kind I'd like to.......
    Details on P411
    MFC charter member

BANNED!
    If you think Shine Da Great really gives a foook about the opinions of folks who in all honesty are more depraved than me you really don’t understand da mind of shine da great. Once I post a thread the only comment I care about is my own. Nobody could comment and shine da great is fine. I have reinvented myself so actually I’m good. You always comment negatively on my posts so the troll comment probably describes you more than me. No one in their right mind should want to be inducted into the pussy buyers hall of fame.

I understand your sense of humor is similar to Saturday night live with a undeniable satire towards ignorance but most people here don't get it because they get confused and irritated

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    because they get confused and irritated
    NO! Absolutely not! Most think it's asinine and outright stupid.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    SNL hasn't been funny for a long time. Anyone whose sense of humor runs the route of SNL is s fucking ignorant tool who's about as useful as a screen door on a submarine.

Quote Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
    NO! Absolutely not! Most think it's asinine and outright stupid.
    I will add asinine and stupid to the decline.... SNL has went downhill according to rates but they have been around awhile. The topic point isn't about SNL it was used as a comparison with the STORY he told.

If you don't like someone just stay away from them and don't say anything.

The Staff encourages the ignore button. At my real job I don't read someone's articles in our company's newsletter because it's not interesting & will bore you death. Time I won't ever get back is used for something more productive instead of trying to Change a personality
    :
    Life i too short to get triggered or lose a minutes peace over a stranger that you would never meet....

Edited emoji code mistake on my part

I will add asinine and stupid to the decline.... SNL has went downhill according to rates but they have been around awhile. The topic point isn't about SNL it was used as a comparison with the STORY he told.

The Staff encourages the ignore button. At my real job I don't read someone's articles in our company's newsletter because it's not interesting & will bore you death. Time I won't ever get back is used for something more productive instead of trying to Change a personality
    :
    Life i too short to get triggered or lose a minutes peace over a stranger that you would never meet....

Some really great points Uni! But it does seem like borderline trolling (most of the time); basically an attention grab. That's what it seems like. Not sure. /shrug

And what exactly is the deal with "fook" and "fooking".... hahaha. Is that a regional thing, a big accent, or just for comedic effect?

-mg

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Some really great points Uni! But it does seem like borderline trolling (most of the time); basically an attention grab. That's what it seems like. Not sure. /shrug

And what exactly is the deal with "fook" and "fooking".... hahaha. Is that a regional thing, a big accent, or just for comedic effect?

-mg
    The guy at work that donates his articles to the company newspaper is in love with his own self in a harmless way that doesn't affect a colleagues life. Adults have a choice to stay away from something they don't like instead of driving by a seedy neighborhood and complaining about the horrible sight they get smart and take a different route.
    We are accountable for our own happiness instead of watching someone that repulses us.
    Trolls have no power if you ignore them ......
    Letting someone get under your skin is weak. I wouldn't let someone control my life that easily.

:

I stand by my comments. Please feel free to use your condescending attitude with one who may appreciate it. Thanks.
    Last edited by WW-DEAR_JOHN; 06-10-2019 at 04:48 PM.

Taking the advice of staff members by listening to their advice to "IGNORE" someone isn't in my eyes translated as condescending but you can let them know. The staff knows best and I can carry on their advice out of respect for a positive website.

Had you carefully read the part part about SNL I wasn't condescending in the least, was in agreement that it has gone downhill.

Taking the advice of staff members by listening to their advice to "IGNORE" someone isn't in my eyes translated as condescending but you can let them know. The staff knows best and I can carry on their advice out of respect for a positive website.

Had you carefully read the part part about SNL I wasn't condescending in the least, was in agreement that it has gone downhill.
    Most of us know what the ignore function is and how it works. I know I do.

Just a quick question, are you a member of the board staff? You seem to post as if you are, however you're comment ".....staff knows best and I can carry on their advice out of ......" Just curious. If so, I will give the respect warranted as a volunteer, however if not...........and you feel something I post is against forum rules, feel free to click on the yield icon.

Lastly, you were also talking down to mathguy earlier in this thread.

I have never spoke down to Mathguy.....we flirt with each other all the time & he knows I'm attracted to intelligent men. You can go and count the times my attraction to Mathguy is displayed & the compliments I give him. He isn't intimidated by my idle discussion opinions and doesn't take everything personally, I don't either.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I must have had my head in the clouds, or just stepped away from the keyboard for way to long. SNL, sexy Italian guy, but he takes himself to seriously and speaks of himself in the 3rd person. Sorry I been MIA, how are you SNL?

- - - Updated - - -

DJ how have you been sweetheart?
    Austin Southwest area 3/28, 3/29 and 4/1
    San Antonio April 2,3,4,5
    Corpus April 17,18,19
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 409-407-1303 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
    Lastly, you were also talking down to mathguy earlier in this thread.
    Thanks DJ for the defense, I appreciate it, but Universal wasn't really talking down to me. I believe when referring to, "the guy that donates articles to the company paper being in love with himself in a way that's not harmful to colleagues", she was referring to anyone, or, more specifically possibly Shinepro. Meaning whether it's him, or even me, or anyone else, soliciting their story or information that they do it in a way that is not harmful to those who wish to ignore it (assuming it's not full of derisive libel or accusations). That's of course true in any situation. I do appreciate the defense though. But no harm no foul to Universal.

I have never spoke down to Mathguy.....we flirt with each other all the time & he knows I'm attracted to intelligent men. You can go and count the times my attraction to Mathguy is displayed & the compliments I give him. He isn't intimidated by my idle discussion opinions and doesn't take everything personally, I don't either.
    Very true. Thanks sweetie. It's so weird and serendipitous how you like sexy intelligent men and I like sexy intelligent girls with big tits and a curvy ass. I mean.... how perfect right?!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast