Total Paid: $$
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Short brunnette with blond highlights
    Race: Latina
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD, CL, Backpage
    Provider`s Body: Attractive Face, tall 5'9" or 5'10" and thin, slight Mommy tummy, 36/38 Ds (Natural).
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? I am glad that we could meet, come on in lets have fun.

Comments: Met Sapphire after reading about a Newby post. Great TCB skills, sent her an e-mail on ASPD and she answered right back. In her e-mail she will stated that if you provide a phone number, that she will contact you on a private (Not listed) phone number. I had seen her ad on craigslist and was curious as she stated that she lived in Corpus Christi. We met at a small national chain hotel and as I came from work, I asked if I could jump in the shower. Took a quick shower and I noticed that Sapphire had changed from a nice sundress to a lavendar colored babydoll with a matching thong. She was also wearing some sexy fish net thigh high stockings. Sapphire told me to make myself comfortable and asked if I wanted a backrub. I said sure and removed my underpants and laid out on the bed. She gave a good back rub and told me to roll over. Almost immediately Sapphire displayed her oral talents swallowing my cock and intermittently stroking me with her mouth and a hand. She threw in some BLS and tried some Russian with her natural breasts. The sensation was good and I was ready for other activities. Sapphire removed her top and thong to reveal a nice shaved kitty. She had previously told me that her only boundary was DATY, she really didn't enjoy receiving it. I wanted to lick that pussy but, respected her wishes. We went through various sexual positions once my cock was covered in a condom. Sapphire enjoyed a pretty active role in assuming positions and stating that she wanted cock hard and fast. After every positions, she would focus back on my cock with her mouth like a moth heading towards a light bulb. After a great K-9 I asked her if she wanted to try Greek. Without hestitating she laid on her back and started diddling her clit with her hand. Once she was sufficiently aroused she guided my cock into her stretched backdoor. The sensation was great, lots of moaning and groaning led to my climax. She held me inside for a few moments and then, allowed me to withdrawl. She cleaned me up and asked if I needed another shower. I was busy trying to catch my breath and declined. The overall experience was pleasurable and I would recommend her to other hobbyists. Sapphire is an attractive and witty Latina new to the business and I believe that she has the savvy to make a name for herself in the area. She mentioned that she has experience with couples and will be on the lookout for a female doubles partner but, she also mentioned that she is not bi. I paid extra for the Greek as it was listed as such in her ad although she did not ask for extra money. Give her a try guys and let me know what you think. I will plan to see her again.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    So Has anyone hard from one of my ATF Sapphire?

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    I understand that she has retired.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!