Just a reminder to those interested, the long awaited Riders Club organization/formation meeting is on Saturday, June 8 at 2:00p.m. at a bar in the North part of Austin. The first order of business will be a name for the club; the election of officers; and a vote on any club rules. After the meeting, the members present can vote on a cruse destination and a date for our next get together and cruse destination.

A PM about the meeting location to interested, verified members of OH2 was sent last week. If you did not get a PM from me about the meeting and are interested in attending, please PM me ASAP for an invitation. The event is tomorrow!!!!

Let me be clear about this. The Club is NOT sponsored by OH2, an organization of OH2, or endorsed by management of OH2. The group will be organically composed of members of OH2 who enjoy riding and the company of fellow, like minded members of OH2. If the group members wish to include members of the "E," that will be a decision of a majority of members present at the formation meeting. I hope we will have a lot of participation and make the rides fun events.

Some ladies have expressed their desire to join but do not have a bike. Ladies, you are welcome to join. I'm sure some of the gentlemen with bikes can accommodate you in finding a ride.