Thread: Hobby Riders Club Formation Meeting Saturday

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands

Hobby Riders Club Formation Meeting Saturday

Just a reminder to those interested, the long awaited Riders Club organization/formation meeting is on Saturday, June 8 at 2:00p.m. at a bar in the North part of Austin. The first order of business will be a name for the club; the election of officers; and a vote on any club rules. After the meeting, the members present can vote on a cruse destination and a date for our next get together and cruse destination.

A PM about the meeting location to interested, verified members of OH2 was sent last week. If you did not get a PM from me about the meeting and are interested in attending, please PM me ASAP for an invitation. The event is tomorrow!!!!

Let me be clear about this. The Club is NOT sponsored by OH2, an organization of OH2, or endorsed by management of OH2. The group will be organically composed of members of OH2 who enjoy riding and the company of fellow, like minded members of OH2. If the group members wish to include members of the "E," that will be a decision of a majority of members present at the formation meeting. I hope we will have a lot of participation and make the rides fun events.

Some ladies have expressed their desire to join but do not have a bike. Ladies, you are welcome to join. I'm sure some of the gentlemen with bikes can accommodate you in finding a ride.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    If you are not at the meeting but on your way PM me.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Doc, sorry I missed it. Should of been there instead of wasting my time helping someone who didn’t appreciate it. Hope to get an invite to the next one.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Street bikes, mountain bikes, dirt bikes?