Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Kitty ready to play with you!

Thanks for the reality check Doc. The horse is dead....

Verified Companion Companion
    Horse is very much alive and well fellas! Just new to this and was a little overwhelmed, but I think I’m all good now ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome back Ms. Cherri. I feared you had abandoned us.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

I fear that she still has, or is just playing games, I contacted her for a session, she said she would be available at a later time. I contacted her at said later time and have been ignored. Best not to waste your time here boys. Her TCB is not good.

Verified Hobbyist BCD nothingtolose's Avatar
    Maybe s/he just wanted to collect information about hobbyists here.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Please bear in mind that the WW is an introduction area only and not a discussion, opinion, review, or speculation section, as indicated in the forum header and in a sticky at the beginning of the section.

Lots of useful info in the threads up top, including basic posting rules all members should familiarize themselves with, and the verification process for new participants.

Happy Hobbying! -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-03-2019 at 09:28 PM.

Yes, same here.

She responded back saying something about her phone . You know typical ****** excuses. Then, nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikage View Post
    I fear that she still has, or is just playing games, I contacted her for a session, she said she would be available at a later time. I contacted her at said later time and have been ignored. Best not to waste your time here boys. Her TCB is not good.

Verified Companion Companion
    That’s honestly very rude. I respond to who I choose to on my time. If you are not okay with that, there are plenty of other providers for you. Please do not contact me again, thank you

Retired Site "Guide"
    Three months is long enough for a Welcome Wagon thread to be active. Especially with how much this one has been derailed by meta discussion. A serious companion candidate would have been verified by now.

This thread is done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2