Thread: End-of-the-month Blue Light Specials

I spent last evening at Sugars and the ladies are definitely hurting and in need of some end-of-the-month relief. Nearly every one of them mentioned, without prompting, how slow things were and how they needed to make rent, car payments, and such. Two told me that it was the slowest night that they'd seen since they've been at the club (1-1.5 years).

Needless to say, I had some very inspired dances from some very enthusiastic ladies, including two from a cute twenty-something waitress who sat and cuddled with me for quite awhile. As soon as one lady would leave the table, it seemed like another one popped in asking if I needed company. Of course, I also managed to get some dirty looks from my regular ladies who were a bit perturbed that I wasn't spending my time and ALL ofl my strip-club budget on them. I told them that I was pretty sure that there was enough of me to go around...

Makes me wish I didn't have a work deadline coming up so I could devote some more time there!

z

I'm from Dallas and doing biz in Austin for a few days. I wasn't sure what strip clubs to visit here. Sugars, Yellow Rose, and XTC were all recommended to me by some guys at a car dealership here. I use to sell cars 20 yrs ago while in college, and remembered that most young car salesmen love to hangout together at strip clubs. So I went by one yesterday and they all mentioned those 3 clubs. One guy kept saying "forget those other 2 clubs, if you want to really have fun, go to XTC". So I tried XTC yesterday afternoon, mostly due to having good luck at the ones in Dallas and Houston over the past 30 days, and one car salesman kept implying that it might be easier to find fun at XTC versus the other 2 clubs. Well I agree that girls are definitely hurting and eager to please, which led to a great time yesterday with 2 of them at Austin's XTC. I already wrote a long, detailed, rough draft of a review about them, but am sort of waiting to see if the main site will be back up soon versus posting it here, cuz as much time as I spent writing it up, I think it might be worthy of BCD credit. Also I'm not sure if I post it here if the "comments" section will be hidden, and with what all happened it definitely needs to be, lol.

Registered Male (Not Verified) whispers's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ztonk @ May 28 2009, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I spent last evening at Sugars and the ladies are definitely hurting and in need of some end-of-the-month relief. Nearly every one of them mentioned, Of course, I also managed to get some dirty looks from my regular ladies who were a bit perturbed that I wasn&#39;t spending my time and ALL of my strip-club budget on them. I told them that I was pretty sure that there was enough of me to go around... [/b]
    Hang in there and don&#39;t give in to the dirty looks and you&#39;ll do just fine..... I was surprised to see you with M****** on your lap when I got there.... I was actually coming in because she had called..... Oh well.... I never mind a buddy making some headway..... I still don&#39;t understand the dirty look she was giving me when you guys came up to VIP.....

They need to always remember you have options in order to get the best service at the fairest price...

I&#39;ll tell you what I noticed last night and yesterday afternoon was the large contingent of ladies from out of town where money is never as good as it is here. That little gal from WACO is a definite player and a few of those SA gals were hungry.....

The lady I left to pick up from P10 ended up costing me $250 for a couple of hours but the performance was a bit lackluster.....

Rates are down and waitresses are more willing to play....

I&#39;m gonna take a swing at that little Russian Lady you saw me with yesterday, sometime tomorrow....

I can think of a half dozen options before I need to repeat....

"The Only Relationship I'm interested in is one based on my Physical and your Financial Needs Darling!"

Registered Male (Not Verified) txsacker's Avatar
    I REALLY wish I could have made the luncheon. I am still kicking myself for that.....
    "Pardonnez a mes levres car elles trouvent de la joie dans les lieux les plus etranges."
    (Pardon my lips, they find pleasure in unusual places.)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (whispers @ May 28 2009, 03:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I&#39;m gonna take a swing at that little Russian Lady you saw me with yesterday, sometime tomorrow....[/b]
    If her dark-haired cousin is available, give me a call! ;)
    z