Was the Appointment On-Time??
    Activities:
    Scheduled Length of Visit:
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion:
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description: Back on the other board they had a thread with pics of the girls in their , uh, habitat...for lack of a better word.

I am not a SW guy but find it fascinating. Anyway we could have a thread with the talent on the streets?
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations??
    Would You Recommend this Companion??

Public comments:

what is this???

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You can't do a regular thread. It is the only way to ask the question. The other site had this kind of thread.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had time to kill on friday and checked out the airline crosstimbers area. It was about 730. I saw nothing. Maybe I dont know what to look for...lol

bissy was jumping last night!

I strolled through bissy last night and it was jumping. There was one cute Latina SW, two WSW, about four AA spinners, and another three AA BBW Sws. Plainfield was blocked off and crawling with LE, which drove them all down on Centre Pkwy. They were all being aggressive as hell, and I'm referring to all of the ladies. It made for some awesome sightseeing, I was going to pull the trigger with the Latina but I whimper out...

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    So far noone has taken pics of any of these SW "talent" on the streets......... funny, I don't hit the streets anymore but I hve tons of pics and vids of these girls walking up and down the track and even talking to them.......... It was something fun to do back in the day and some of the girls found it amusing........... They would talk to me on film....... Lol

Good luck gents....... surely one of you has a smart phone and can break it out to film something..............

DoctorShots in the ASPD days.
    Biggie_Smalls on "E".

Single Hispanic male.
    Fan of BBBJ,DT,FF,GAG,DFK/LFK, CIM/COF/COT, GFE preferred.

I have been in the Hobby since 2007/2008.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh crap...lol.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED!
    Shoot there be lots of hi speed chases threw bissonet

Don’t hear bout dem on the news cuz they crash out pretty fast

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ive never picked a girl on bissy or anywhere else but i do like to cut through 59 to get to the beltway on bissy to see some action. Well today i saw a fine ass yellow bone chic with a nice ass and big tits. She looked sexy. So much so i whip a u turn and drove down towards the burger king and just parked checking her body. I though to my self this is it. Im going to pop my bissy cherry but by the time i go get cash and start driving down the street i saw her walking ( the street that leads to 59 by burger king she was gone) i drove aroynd and on the feeder for like 10 mins but never saw her again. Well i stop back after the store to get a red bull and saw her pimp i think ( he was 30 feet behind her the time i did see her) well hes with a group of girls. The girls were kinda talking shit about a new girl that is trying to compete with them and she hasnt been houston for more than one day and needs to know her place. Lol i over heard one of the other girls had to sleep on the floor to let the new one sleep in the bed. Now to say all this, im not really into street walker or know how pimps and **** work together but they made it sound like the same one i saw is the same one they were talking about. Hopefully this could help someone. Probably not but man this chic was fucking fine. Maybe 110 lbs at the moat early 20s nice perky tits and nice ass. Hopefully some one hits that.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    You shoulda snapped a pic of the hot girl............!!

T1S... I agree... gents, take a pic or two

Maybe t'was just hallucinations... LOL

I was driving down Bissy the other day and I think that I saw Bigfoot coming outta the Pappas BBQ

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Other trac

I there another track on the south side, it been a while since i seen something good by crosstinber and airline!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Really? Not a single pic?