Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Re-Verification

Verified Hobbyist BCD SpencerTracy's Avatar

Re-Verification

I got a notice that I needed to reverify my status...I've reached out to a few providers to vouch...how will I know that it has been completed? Will CK send me a notice that I'm good to go? If providers send CK a notice I will not necessarily be copied on same...and I don't know the deadline before I lose status (email was silent as to the deadline for same)...

Wish this verification process was automated in some way...some "vouch" button on your profile or something (like only available for verified providers and hobbyists when viewing someone else's profile), and then notifying the person when someone has clicked the button...

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Thanks for asking, and sorry the message was rather sparse.

Per the usual routine, hobbyists being confirmed/re-confirmed will get a PM noting their account has been so annotated. As you will see shortly.

Adding a button or two in the process sounds cool, but, automating the process is not in the current plans.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

I tried to find a sticky somewhere that explained the re-verification process...I know I saw something at one time that explained it, but for the life of me I can’t find it now. Does posting reviews of verified companions count towards re-verification, or do we have to get verified companions to PM ck1942 regardless?
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Verified Hobbyist BCD SpencerTracy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
    I tried to find a sticky somewhere that explained the re-verification process...I know I saw something at one time that explained it, but for the life of me I can’t find it now. Does posting reviews of verified companions count towards re-verification, or do we have to get verified companions to PM ck1942 regardless?
    The email I got said: "Please note that retaining your verified hobbyist status requires action on your part whether you post reviews or not.

Please ask verified companions to pm ck1942 confirming recent sessions (within the past 60-90 days) or your access will revert to a basic member status."

If that’s the only way to keep your status, how often are you supposed to do that? Just whenever you get the email?

I also want to confirm that posting reviews have no value when it comes to retaining verified hobbyist status. The review template doesn’t work for me, so I have to use the workaround, which is a pain. I’ll continue to do that if it has some benefit to me. Otherwise, I’ll just share my intel in a less formal fashion, as I’ve mostly done on this site due to the aforementioned issues with the review template.
    OH2 and Eccie member since 2009. P411 since 2005. Anything before that just makes me sound old. Do not ask me what I paid. These chicks just dig me for my company.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Thanks for the expansion....

The basis here for ROS/verified/confirmed hobbyist status has always been "current" and "recent" companion confirmations and up until 2018 the process was very laxly enforced.

A single confirmation has always been valid for at least 90 days or so.

Multiple confirmations were not intended to be cumulative. Expiration is more or less imposed 90 days after the last confirmation.

However, greater leeway was always extended to well-established hobbyists with multiple reviews and multiple confirmations.

Finally in place now we have a somewhat more refined process (not fully automated yet) in which the base period continues to be the 90 days duration.

Newly confirmed hobbyists (with or without reviews) always earn a 90 day verified status and are expected to request confirmation of recent sessions (or reconfirmations) and the oh2 system should send a reminder if 75 days past last report.

Since this is an "active" hobbying community, the expectation for most gents is that they hobby every month or two, and

yes, we know many gents are not always sessioning with "reportable" companions here or elsewhere nor with "reportable" agency, studios and spa companions in the oh2 community.

Community companions (agencies, spas, etc.) who are members here (or sometimes elsewhere) are already well-attuned to the confirmation process and many will ask clients as a matter of course if the client wants them to send a confirmation.

OH2 now has a start up process by which spa/studio hobbyists who post qualifying reviews will be granted limited ROS (yet to be defined) and we hope that will spur them to gain confirmed status.

The issues with the review template gremlin are simply not being explored at the moment since something like 95 % of all review posting attempts appear to be posting without issues.

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdi...PLATE-GREMLINS

Linking reviews to companion profiles is something we ask the companions to do themselves, and they can insert links in their "About Me" or the Albums and or in other spots such as ads, signatures, etc.

But staff is considering how to educate companions to the possibilities -- especially since creating a photo album gives the companion an opportunity to display her attributes and her accolades.

Happy Hobbying!

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

San Antonio - April TBA

Ladies, please note:
    --
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

It’s my bad luck, I guess, that the last review I did was with a lady who said she wanted to join, but never followed through. If she had, would the process of her getting verified, which would have included my review of her, also count as a “vouch” for me? Or would I have needed to have her then send a separate PM to you to satisfy the requirement?

Verified Companion Companion Jaydi214's Avatar
    I need help just confirming. My handle name. Since i had to adjust name JAYDI (Minus XXX at end) please belp direct me as i was informed Admin had to make correftion for me.
    Thank u.
    Jaydi.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-22-2019 at 12:30 AM.

access suspended pending investigation
    Thank you very much love

account withdrawn
    I have a question about about an old account of mine that I have on here. I remember my name that I am using but I can't remember my password and I don't remember my password to the email address that I used for that account. The name on my other account is Lovely Lady_J

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJ69 View Post
    I have a question about about an old account of mine that I have on here. I remember my name that I am using but I can't remember my password and I don't remember my password to the email address that I used for that account. The name on my other account is Lovely Lady_J
    Multiple accounts are a violation of core rules onsite, and I specifically asked you about this before. I will be PMing you, LadyJ. -- FIH/staff

LadyJ: Support has received member contact combination request and initiated action to be completed in the next 24 hours.

SpencerTracy: zero companion confirmations since the early June process started. I sent you a PM reminder this morning.

The process will be run every several months going forward.

TinMan: we have initiated a process whereby companion reviews (note, it is companions only, including agencies, but not spas, streets or clubs) will be considered for limited or total BCD access. Using the review template or not will not affect the process.

For those unfamiliar with the review template gremlin issues are invited to view

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ns-workarounds

and follow through appropriately.

Unverified hobbyists will not have the same full access as verified hobbyists.

= = = = =

San Antonio - April TBA

Ladies, please note:
    --

That’s great to hear, ck1942! While I have shared intel here on non-member companions, I’ve not wanted to go to the trouble of writing a full review unless she is already a member. Particularly since I’m one that’s affected by the review template gremlin, it’s too much work to put together a full review if I’m neither getting “credit” for it, nor it’s helping out a lady here.

Verified Companion Companion Frankie Moore's Avatar
    thank you thank you I appreciate you

Verified Companion Companion BabieRenae's Avatar
    I would like to get verified
    Q.v.-100 HHR-160 Hr-220
    GFE: q.v.-200 HHR-260 Hr-300
    Outcalls only
    IM SEXY SEDUCTIVE AND IM A SWEETHEART WHO LOVES BEING NAUGHTY.....Available 24/7
    NO AA/BLACK Guys
    Accepts : Cash, Cash app, and paypal
    Prefer To be contacted Via Call and SMS (726) 600-9968

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast