My name is Victoria. I am here to provide you with a unique twist to what you are use to. With me you will find a pleasant mix of all things sensual.

My repertoire isn't for everyone though, and I understand that. Only those gents who desire a relaxing time, with just a touch of the personal side, will most likely find my company to their liking.

I have often been compared to the Betty Page, pin-up girl type and I would agree that this is the best way to describe me. I have lustrous, dark hair paired with creamy white skin, and a voluptuous figure with curves in all the right places. No blonde hair, blue eyes here! Those attracted to a different side of sensuality will probably find me very appealing.

My services include a unique mix of rubdown and *lite gfe* techniques, with the main emphasis of the session being the rubdown. Please be mindful of this when planning to visit me. Whether you enjoy a classic sensual rubdown, or something with a bit more personal touch, anyone of my sessions will be sure to please you.

All of my sessions are 60 minutes long, and range from $100, $150, and $200. At this time, I do not offer longer or shorter sessions. I am located in a private residence in the Heights area.

I am available:
Monday 11a - 6p
Tue 2p - 7p
Wed 11a - 5p
Thurs 11a -6p
Fri 11a - 6p
Sat **Hours available upon request

If you are interested in booking please feel free to phone me. Please be prepared to share either some provider references or your screening site info with me.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Victoria 832-279-9699