Companion's Handle: London Falls
Date of Visit: 06/02/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: Text Message
Phone Number: PM for It
Email Address: Didn't Use Any
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....3-London-Falls
City, State: Fort Worth, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: DFK, FIP, Stroking.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: $$
Approximate age of Companion: 20 something
Hair Color and Length: Just past the shoulders
Smoking Status: None
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: Absolutely stunning. I've been with quite a few providers in my first year of exploring this world, and London is the most amazing body I've been with. While engaged in DFK, I was mesmerized by her. Her body is in good shape - it's obvious she's had kids, but that seems to be a great deal of the providers, and it didn't detract from her beauty one bit.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds. Hell, she redefined them.
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes. Not that I really want to share, but Yes.

Public comments:
I saw London's post on the Welcome Wagon, and immediately reached out to her to schedule some time. The incall was a bit different from the advertisement, but that's normal since we're talking two weeks between the post and meeting her. I did look up her information on the Dallas side, too, and again, everything was amazing.

I scheduled an hour long session, though after I wish I'd scheduled more. The price was reasonable, and I was beyond happy to book the session with her.

When I arrived, I was met as I'd asked, and she immediately made me feel comfortable. I have never felt so comfortable with a provider. I've enjoyed a few (as my reviews show), but I was always a bit nervous. I shared my huge shyness with her via text before the session, and she did everything to help me remove it. The session that followed was the first where everything played as I wanted. A session spent on DFK, FIP, and worshiping pure beauty. There wasn't an ounce of wasted time or discomfort, and when I left, I swore I'd return for another visit with London Falls - there's a few more things I want to experience with her before I'll even consider another provider, and I'm sure we can come up with more when that list is complete.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.