Hello Atlanta gentlemen, please take a moment out of your busy day to learn more about me. My name is Sophie Simone, an Elite Touring GFE Companion. While I grew up as a small town Minnesota girl, there's nothing I love more than travel and sunny weather. Currently I call Orlando, FL my home. I'll be headed your way for a return tour Friday May 29th through Tuesday June 2nd. I couldn't be more thrilled at the prospect of meeting gentlemen suitors new and old, exploring your lovely city and discovering new restaurants.

If I'm not on the road touring, you might find me curled up with a good book (I recently finished "An American Tragedy" by Theadore Dreiser), playing with my two dogs at the park or whipping up a batch of muffins in the kitchen. I'm incredibly down to earth and prefer to stay that way, no matter how succesful my career as a companion continues to be. I despise all things pretentious and am much more interested in the way you treat me. Stimulating conversation is a must for all multi hour engagements and I adore a man who can make me laugh. I enjoy kissing, cuddling, lingering over a glass of champagne or gourmet meal, flirting and dressing up for my gentlemen suitors. Much more then a pretty face, you'll find me to be a charming and well spoken companion. Don't let my girl next door sweetness fool you though, I love to play naughty too. Just ask me about my toys or erotic lap dancing skills!

A perfect size 4, I stand a graceful 5 ft 8 inches and weigh 125 lbs with natural 34C breasts. I keep my toned hourglass figure bikini ready year round through a vegetarian diet, horseback riding and yoga. As an all American knockout with Norwegian roots, you'll love my classic good looks. You just might find yourself seduced by my sparkling blue eyes, high cheekbones and long blonde hair. No matter what the occasion, I'll always be well groomed and discreetly attired with just enough subtle sex appeal to keep you wanting more. Yet with enough restraint and fashion sense to prevent me from ever raising eyebrows, you'll always be proud to have me at your side.

I'm currently accepting appointments for my Atlanta tour. Contact me now to prebook and reserve your discounted rate. Dinner dates and overnights are my forte, they recieve scheduling priority. For the busier gent, I've added a lunch date package. One hour sessions are now available for this touring city.

ATLANTA SCHEDULE:
Friday May 29th- BOOKED
Saturday May 30th- 9AM-Midnight
Sunday May 31st- 9AM-Midnight
Monday June 1st- BOOKED
Tuesday June 2nd- 9AM-Noon

INCALL:
350 1 hr
475 1.5 hrs
600 2 hrs
850 3 hrs
*Prebooking Discount $25 off