Thread: Possible Sting or Set Up???

Verified Companion Companion

Possible Sting or Set Up???

I just experienced something last night that has me a bit on edge!

Last night i did something i rarely ever do and set up a date using a different site (listcrawler), the client had been talking to me all day and at 5pm set up an appointment for 9pm . He asked for hr session (no menu or anything just plainly asked for the hr). Around 8:30 he calls and says he’s on the way and then at 8:45 he calls again and says that he needed to change appointment from hr to hhr and asked how much it was, I didnt question it (my mistake) and simply told him hhr rate he said “OK”...... he then calls at 9:20 (he was late but im not a time freak. I didnt think twice about it) to say he was about to pull in. He gets here, sits down and then says very very clearly “How much for just Head”..... i immediately respond with “No. i dont do that” .. being that ive already gotten in trouble for this I know the drill.. once i told him NO. He started to ask again and offer money but i denied and he got up and walked out. I watched from the window for a few minutes but i never seen him leave and then he called back moments later and was still trying to come back up. I left the hotel ASAP and blocked his number....

Do you guys think i overreacted?? Or did i dodge a bullet? Kind of paranoid now...
    NEW SNAPCHAT: Spanishcandy8 ❤️

Contact Information:
    **Vulgar/Explicit Language WILL NOT be tolerated. You will be blocked**
    Phone: (832) 661-6373 ((TEXT ONLY))
    Email: sextonazul@gmail.com

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spanishcandy_ View Post

Last night i did something i rarely ever do and set up a date using a different site (listcrawler), the client had been talking to me all day and at 5pm set up an appointment for 9pm . He asked for hr session (no menu or anything just plainly asked for the hr). Around 8:30 he calls and says he’s on the way and then at 8:45 he calls again and says that he needed to change appointment from hr to hhr and asked how much it was, I didnt question it (my mistake) and simply told him hhr rate he said “OK”...... he then calls at 9:20 (he was late but im not a time freak. I didnt think twice about it) to say he was about to pull in. He gets here, sits down and then says very very clearly “How much for just Head”..... i immediately respond with “No. i dont do that” .. being that ive already gotten in trouble for this I know the drill.. once i told him NO. He started to ask again and offer money but i denied and he got up and walked out. I watched from the window for a few minutes but i never seen him leave and then he called back moments later and was still trying to come back up. I left the hotel ASAP and blocked his number....

Do you guys think i overreacted?? Or did i dodge a bullet? Kind of paranoid now...
    It's wise to trust your gut instincts.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Always follow your gut. It is a lot more expensive if your instincts were correct. Don't worry about what you missed.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Captain.Classic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spanishcandy_ View Post

The hobby can be fun, but it's always important to play safe. Don't be paranoid but there was likely a reason dude seemed shady to you, and it's always better to be safe than sorry. I think you made the right decision, especially if you've gotten in trouble for this before like you said.
    It's good when The Captain cums. It's better when the saucy wench cums for the Captain.

African-American male who enjoys fine cuisine, sexy women, and the Astros! More reviews on ECCIE and hobbying since 2011.
    Here for: GFE, DATY, BBBJ, COB/CIM
    Never tried Greek - does that make me a Roman?
    Partial to women of color (I love a black pearl) but long as she's tasty, I'll taste her.

Farewell Tour Summer 2024. We had a good run.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You played it well. Specific act and price requests multiple times and indecisiveness most likely not a good sign. You have missed out on nothing. Most of the time instincts serve us well. I am happy you are safe and free. Take care. POSITIVE ENERGY. PLEASANT THOUGHTS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Wise play SC There is plenty of trouble lurking over on ListCrawler. Safety first. $$$$ second. ALWAYS!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified) BCD
    Absolutely nothing wrong with trusting your instincts. Better that you followed it and at best missed out on a session. If you had gone against it and ended up with a free ride downtown, you would have been worse off. You did the right thing.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    Usually your first instincts are the right ones.
    So many lovelies and so little time! Damn shame is what it is!

P411 verified
    Twitter- midnite312004

May I ask what location and do you have number
    Dd Austin 💋

​do you mind providing this persons contact information?

Quote Originally Posted by Cherri Plum View Post
    ​do you mind providing this persons contact information?
    I’ll pm his info!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes! I’ll pm his info now
    NEW SNAPCHAT: Spanishcandy8 ❤️

Contact Information:
    **Vulgar/Explicit Language WILL NOT be tolerated. You will be blocked**
    Phone: (832) 661-6373 ((TEXT ONLY))
    Email: sextonazul@gmail.com

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Following one's instincts is always good in a profession so dependent on caution, especially under the circumstances described.

Best to continue this in the private ladies-only forum, please. Thanks. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 06-05-2019 at 03:25 PM.