Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Is ASPD UP or DOWN

It's 5:20 a.m. CDT. ASPD produces opaque message about a random error. I couldn't pull up anything behind it. I hope we're better prepared this time - if need be - to keep the hits spinning & get our friends to the dance.
    Trust yourself.

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    Back up now.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Verified Companion Companion lucia's Avatar
    lol

I am one of the lost handles on the other site. Anyone have any idea how many handles were lost and is there any news on their recovery?

I haven't registered the -A handle because I haven't needed access that badly. I keep hoping that I will be able to log in with my old handle at some point and won't have to make anyone go through the trouble of restoring my BCD and all that jazz..
    What happened at the cannibal's wedding party?
    They toasted the bride and groom!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    So far about a dozen members have reported the loss of access; most have registered an -A handle (e.g., ck1942-A) and we have given them whatever access, provider, bcd, etc. they had before.

For those who speak computerese, the "member table" was corrupted. Meaning the index connecting various portions of the user interface, user account data, etc. Why it happened, not a clue on my end; these things happen from time to time.

So a "missing" account still shows as posts and threads, but is not in the member list nor in the admin/moderator panel.

We have enough info on virtually all members so the programmer can reconstruct that piece of the member table and then reconnect the portions and the member can have access to the original account.

We don't believe any of the data has been lost, but too early to hear back if a member's PMs, for example, might be affected.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Down again.

See http://home2.invisionzone.com/index.php?ac...;f=139&id=7

Note: The announcement above doesn&#39;t show up when you do "view new posts" or on the main forum page unless you go to an individual forum.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

It&#39;s back up now.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Retired Companion
    Down again!!! :(

Retired Companion
    Ok. It&#39;s seems to be back. :unsure:

I guess I need to be a little more patient.

Appears to be down 5:09 PM 9/18/2009.

Connection timeout.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Verified Hobbyist BCD offshoredrilling's Avatar
    Yup looks to be. Hope its short
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

More than one provider call me a spoiled brat.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.

Verified Companion Sensual Cheri's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (offshoredrilling @ Sep 18 2009, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yup looks to be. Hope its short[/b]

Sadly, it does appear to be down. At least we have this nice, cozy home away from home to hide out in while we wait. If we&#39;re lucky, maybe we&#39;ll get to go down, too. ;)
    <div align='center'><span style="font-family:Georgia">... all turned on by the taste of your sin ...</div></span></span>
    <span style="color:#8B0000"><div align=\'center\'>http://sensualcheri.rare-playmate.com</div>

Verified Hobbyist BCD offshoredrilling's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sensual Cheri @ Sep 18 2009, 06:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Sadly, it does appear to be down. At least we have this nice, cozy home away from home to hide out in while we wait. If we&#39;re lucky, maybe we&#39;ll get to go down, too. ;)[/b]
    Can not find a flight to you right now. I hate going though Chicago.

ASPD back up
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

More than one provider call me a spoiled brat.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.

Can you hear me now? <_<

Down again 10:08 CST 10/8/2009
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast