Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Is ASPD UP or DOWN

Verified Hobbyist BCD offshoredrilling's Avatar
    I'm sure I broke it. After reading here and all new posts on ASPD went to post a post that I have holding on my pc for a few days now. Reading all done went to post it just like last time nothing but error page. I'm sure just bad timing but if I try and post it to aspd a 3rd time. And I get a error page. Well it just may be me.LOL
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

More than one provider call me a spoiled brat.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.

It is not you. ASPD has been down pretty much all weekend.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

looks to be up, not letting any one log on.

Ya I am sure it is not me. But every time it is up, as soon as I went to post errrrr down. Just bad luck. But it make one wonder.
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly
    "For women ... men have two emotional states: hungry and horny - if you see one without an erection, make him a sandwich."

A good MILF knows all about both. How to take care of both. And switch the state if out of bread.

You know that time when they are on top of you in a 69, they rise their head for air and make sounds of joy. Ya Spank them, they need to get back to work ae.

BCD member

Thumbs up

ASPD was up this morning and then down in the afternoon. You're not the only one...it's not letting me log in either. I keep getting a message requesting my username and password. But that does not work either as its not recognizing my email address.

Any idea on what's going on now?

:unsure:

"Disclaimer: Any aforementioned comments are fictionalized reiteration of a make-believe dream sequence."

Happy hobbying...
    O_o

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thetherapist @ Nov 22 2009, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    ASPD was up this morning and then down in the afternoon. You&#39;re not the only one...it&#39;s not letting me log in either. I keep getting a message requesting my username and password. But that does not work either as its not recognizing my email address.

Any idea on what&#39;s going on now?

:unsure:[/b]
    not till the admin tells the mod&#39;s so they can tell us.
    ------------------
    The Original Kelly

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    Hopefully, the changing behaviour is a sign that their doing some maintenance on the site.

I don&#39;t think the "admins" know much either. It&#39;s up to the owners and the programmer. The ASPD hobbyist staff have never had access to the underlying operating system, just the bulletin board functions.

I don&#39;t have any inside information on this, just IT professional speculation.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Verified Companion Companion wickedheather's Avatar
    ok, thought i was the only one!!
    Warm, Wet, Wicked Kisses

I'm a Bitch, I'm a Tease, I'm a Goddess on my Kneess...M.Brooks

HEATHER'S SITE

up
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gneissguy @ Nov 23 2009, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    up[/b]
    minus a couple of days :mellow:

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar
    hopefully the missing posts will come back up

Check your account settings under the User CP button. Some of them may have changed. I had to change my Time Zone setting back to Central Time. It had changed to Eastern Time.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Down again.
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

I got a database error for a few minutes, but it&#39;s back now.
    My weirdness bar for chicks is pretty high, but you are clearing it in street shoes.
    -Charlie Harper, Two and 1/2 Men

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bullet0122 @ Dec 14 2009, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I got a database error for a few minutes, but it&#39;s back now.[/b]
    ditto
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

This thread has a new relevance. But now, instead of wondering when the P will be up, now I&#39;m wondering when it will go down.
    My weirdness bar for chicks is pretty high, but you are clearing it in street shoes.
    -Charlie Harper, Two and 1/2 Men

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast